Reading Smuts On Wattpad

Bts reacting to Wattpad Smuts written by sinful unholy kids
Requested by _jjamz_

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook would be in the room you both shared. He'd be bored out of his guts because his computer was broken, his phone's battery was dead and the electricity was gone too.

He'd be rolling around in the bed while you'd be in kitchen, cooking and arranging lunch.

Jungkook would continue rolling on the bed and groaning out of boredom when he'd find your phone on the bedside table.

He'd smile childishly with his bunny teeth on display as he'd reach for your phone.

"Finallyyy. Something to keep me entertained."

He'd unlock your phone and go through your applications and pout; you had no game on your phone. He'd continue browsing on your phone when he'd find an orange colored app. Curious, he'd tap on it and would be brought to the recommendations of books.

He'd tap on one book which had his name and picture on it and start reading it.

His eyes would fly open once he'd realize what he was reading. The words 'daddy', 'choking', and 'spanking' would make him blush and turn red as a tomato. He'd throw your phone on the other side of the bed and would sit on the very corner of the room while hugging a pillow.

"Kookie! Lunch is ready!" You'd call out and head to your room only to find;

Jungkook jungSHOOk and screaming.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?!!"

Jung Hoseok

"Y/n~ please pay attention to me, jagi~"

Hoseok would be asking for your attention which you wouldn't give since you'd be busy completing your assignment on your laptop.

"Sunshine, not now. I have to finish this assignment and then we can spend time together, hmm?"

Hoseok would let out light whines and sulk. You'd feel his stare on you which would make you feel uncomfortable. You'd throw your phone at him which he'd catch it swiftly.

"Stop staring at me and go through my phone or sth."

Hoseok would then smirk knowing his stare had an effect on you but still get carried away with your phone. He'd go to the orange colored app and go through your messages with other people.