Chp. 1 The Beginnings

CHHHHH, the bus pulled up to UA high ready to load up the students. As a requirement in the hero course, students have to participate in the summer camp program to strengthen their quirks and develop teamwork.
"You're telling me that I have to spend an entire summer with you extras!" Bakugo announced sitting down in seat number 9. Kirishima sat next to him, sliding his hand along Bakugo's thigh.
"Hey, at least we'll have the chance to get to know each other better," Kirishima said with a smirk, leaning closer towards Bakugo. Bakugo pulled away embarrassed.
"Okay everyone, listen up," Aizawa sensei looked tired as anything. His eye bags had bags and he looked very stinky. "When we get to the camp, the boys and girls will each have their own cabins."
"Awwww man," sighed Denki and Mineta.
"I was really looking forward to seeing those big humongous badunga watermelons that Momo carried under her tight shirt," Mineta slurped the saliva leaking out of his mouth.
Denki backed away from Mineta slowly and moved to another seat.
    After a long ride through the woods, Class 1-A finally arrived at the Camp Katuatuahyugabuga. How do you pronounce this? Nobody knows... figure it out yourself mate.
"Oi Deku," Bakugo shouted. Midoriya jumped in his seat. "You better not pick the bed next to mine or I'll make you regret it!" Midoriya turned around to see Bakugo flipping him off and gesturing towards his pelvis. The sight gave him chills.
Everyone gathered their belongings and got off the bus. Mr. Aizawa was asleep the entire bus ride, so nobody wanted to wake him up because God knows what will happen if they do. Walking along the path, the two cabins emerged from the wooded area. One for the boys and of course one for the girls.
"I call top!" Kirishima quickly ran into the cabin.
However, Bakugo caught him, "No way shitty hair." The stare of death could be seen in Bakugo's eyes.
"I wasn't talking about bunk beds, but okay..." Kirishima murmured.
The boys settled into their bunks. Bakugo top, Kirishima bottom. Todoroki top, Midoriya bottom. Denki top, Sero bottom. Etc. No one wanted Mineta bunking with them, so they kicked him to the corner.
    After a while, it was getting hard to breathe in the cabin.
"Yo, it smells like something died in here," Denki covered his mouth with his shirt.
"Smells, the fuck," Todoroki commented. The boys couldn't understand why until they looked around the room. Mineta was missing.
"We literally just got here, where could he have gone?" said Midoriya. Just then a noise so spine chilling, not even Sans Undertale himself could make, came from the bathroom. The boys looked at each other terrified.
"UUUUUuuuGGHHh!"
"Oh my god, someone go check it out!" said Denki.
"You go do it," insisted Sero.
"What, why me?"
"Because nobody has the same amount of stupidity as you."
"...true." Denki got down from his bunk and proceeded to walk towards the bathroom.
"Here bro, take this," Kirishima handed Denki a baseball bat that he pulled out of his ass.
"AHHhhhUUUhh!" came the noise again. Denki reached out to grab the door knob turning it slowly. He quickly flung it open to reveal a very distressed Mineta hunched over the toilet.
"UUUGhh, I shouldn't have eaten all those chimichangas!" cried Mineta.
"WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!" exclaimed Denki. The stench of Mineta's ass grew stronger to the point in which the boys could no longer bear it. They all ran out of the cabin gagging. Why did Mineta have to stink up the cabin already? They literally just got there!
Anyway, after trying to Febreeze the shit out of the cabin (literally), the boys headed to meet the girls at the bonfire. There they met up with Uraraka, Momo, Jiro, Tsu, and Mina.
"Where's everyone else at?" asked Midoriya.
"Well, the other girls are back at the cabin and I think Aizawa sensei is already passed out in his cabin." replied Uraraka. She handed Midoriya the bag of marshmallows and patted the log next to her gesturing him to sit down. Todoroki felt jealous and sat on the other side of Midoriya.
"Ahah," he laughed nervously.
"Can someone go get more firewood?" asked Tsu.
"I'll do-" Bakugo cut-off Midoriya.
"I'll go get some."
"I want to go too," Kirishima trailed behind. Bakugo and Kirishima disappeared into the woods. Kirishima suddenly slammed Bakugo up against a tree. Bakugo was startled. Kirishima began to kiss Bakugo's neck, in which Bakugo let out a small moan. Bakugo turned the tables pushing Kirishima onto the ground. Bakugo was now on top of Kirishima.
He whispered in his ear, " Is this what your trying to get at?" He stroked Kirishima's bulge through his pants and then gripped it tight.
"Aggnn~" Kirishima moaned.
Bakugo smirked and leaned in, "Looks like I accidentally activated your quirk." He licked behind Kirishima's ear and slapped his thigh.
"AHh," Kirishima winced.
"You like that huh you dirty bitch?" Bakugo slid Kirishima's pants off and proceeded to unbutton his own.
*rustle, rustle* a noise came from the bush beside them.
"b-Bakugo-"
"Shut up!" Bakugo covered Kirishima's mouth with his hand. At this point both their rock hard members were out and about. But did Bakugo give a fuck? Nope. He walked right over to the bush to see what was up.
"Who the hell is hiding in this bush? You better come out or else!" A rabbit scurried out from the bush and ran past them both.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Bakugo was highly agitated. He wanted to release all this built up anger onto Kirishima. Bakugo forced Kirishima's legs opened and thrusted his member inside. Kirishima cried out in pain, "Aauhh" Bakugo licked his lips and began thrusting harder and harder.
"y-Yes, harder daddy," it hurt like hell, but Kirishima wanted more. He bit down onto his lip. They were both panting and sweating furiously. It's unbelievable that Bakugo didn't cause an explosion with all that friction going on between the two. They were both reaching a climax.
"Mmhn, Bakugo I think I'm about to- uughhh," Kirishima let out a load, but Bakugo kept on thrusting.
"Who told you that you could cum already? Huh!? I tell you when to- u-ugh," Bakugo let out his load as well into Kirishima. He was content, but Bakugo wasn't satisfied yet. He was ready for round two.
"Hey, I think it's about time to head back now. They're probably wondering where we are," Kirishima said. Bakugo gave him a glare.
"Fine, but I'm taking you on in the cabin tonight," Bakugo replied with a smirk. They gathered themselves and started walking back to the bonfire.
Uraraka spotted them. "What took you guys so long?"
"Oh uhm-"
Bakugo cut him off, "We got lost looking for the firewood and came back instead."
"Wow," Denki responded, "That's sad."
"What did you say?" Everyone started bursting out laughing.
"Dude, the firewood is literally right next to our cabin."

Don't worry, this is not how it ends.. more chapters coming soon.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)