Chapter one

Hi I'm Elsa and I have a sister named Anna and a pet snowman named Olaf . As you know from the movie frozen I have magical powers. They found me in the woods and I told them my story of my life but they didn't explain it all right. so let me tell you the real version of frozen. So I lived in a castle with my sister Anna and Olaf was hidden in my closet that was a snow-land. I hide him because my parents actually didn't know I had powers yup I guess you all are shocked .So let me continue when my parents had to leave the castle one day and Anna begged them to stay because something bad was going to happen to them but they didn't listen .I always wondered how she knew that something bad would happen so I asked her the day we got the letter saying that our parents were died. She told me that she had powers which made her see the future and that was when I told her that I had powers also. She wouldn't believe at first so I showed her how I can make snow appear out of nowhere . When she finally got it through her head that I had powers I showed her Olaf and this happened .

~flashback~

"Hey Anna I need to show you something " I said. "K coming" she replied . When I opened my closet she was shocked. " How did you make a snowman that can talk and walk like a human being" she asked. I replied" I don't know it just happened but you cannot tell anybody about my powers and the snowman" before Anna can answer Olaf said " I have a name it's Olaf and by the way I like warm hugs"

~ flashback over~

We bonded so much more then usually. We told each other things we noticed about our powers like mine were getting stronger and Anna's was getting able to see the future when she focused . The day I became the queen it all turned around I didn't even know my sister that day.