Chapter three

...... I saw Huns talking to Anna he said " if you say anything about this little plan to anybody I would just kill your sister like I killed your parents!" Anna replied " ok I will do whatever you say,please don't hurt my sister " Huns replied " now go inside and make your sister come out ,there will be a microphone on you so don't try telling her!""ok" Anna said. When I saw her knock at my door I let her in I knew what was going to happen. I was going to take her microphone off .I would make a fake conversation and I would say that I would come out only if I didn't get hurt and then Anna would say fine. It worked out all fine , now we're walking out of my ice castle Anna is playing it cool like this was how it was suppose to be. I saw the horse and I knew that Huns and Christoph were hiding in the bush 20 feet away. I continued talking like I didn't know what there plan was. Anna told me inside that they were going to take me away to see If other people could get magical powers. We decided that we would walk to the horse then Anna would get on and say "get on we could go for a ride" She was suppose to bring me to were the guys were hiding just 20 feet away, but instead we would just ran off without slowing down . When we did I turned around I saw the guys Huns and Christoph just waved at us when we were ridding away no running not get them just waving with a smirk on their faces.When we got back to the castle we put the horse in the stables and went inside were we would be safe from Huns and Christoph. Everybody thought that Huns and Christoph were nice guys but for real they we're mean guys. I always wondered how come the boys only waved their hands at me and didn't run after me but that another story let me continue telling this story . So the Walt Disney producers decided that more people would watch if I only had powers and went away . I know that you all know the truth now. Please tell everybody off my story and make people know the truth.

I love you all Elsa <3 :D