prologe

"I hate you. I dispize you. You are the worst mistake I have EVER made. Now die!" My dad through the nife and is hand up to the air ready to stab me... but instead of me... blood splashed on me but it was not my own. I looked up to see my... MOM! I was crying so hard that I would have almost passed out. I took the chance to run and hide. I knew he wanted me and not her. He was crying over her as she dusted. I hid in the gradge. Then I herd syrens. And then srugle. And then.... silence... I knew I was alone now. My father had been arested and from what I had heard... a life sentince. And my brother... Cray... had run away. He had left me a note and said that he would find me one day. But... I wanted him now. Because... I was alone.... an 11 year old.... in a home all alone. And no one... to help me... I fell asleep in my own bed that night. And I diside that I would not leave like my brother. I would do the same routine every day. I would get a job. I would go to school. And I would tell no one, that my family was gone. I disided to pretend I was happy.

A/N

SRRY FOR SHORT FIRST CHAPTER I WILL HOW EVER JUST POST RANDOMLY FOR MY BOOKS AND SO... I'M PRETTY SHORE THAT AT LEAST THE NEXT TO CHAPTERS WILL COME OUT SOME TIME TODAY OR MORE... CUZ I'M BORED AND DK WHAT EALS TO DO SOOOO YEAH... ANYWAY HOPE U LIKE MY NEW BOOK BAIIII!