Chapter One

Melon Music Awards 2016

Jimin

Today is the day of MMA, I guess you could say I'm a bit excited for it. First we went backstage to get ready. Then we sat down in our seats to watch the other idols perform. I sat next to Taehyung and Jungkook on the bottom row of seats while the hyungs were on the top.

There's been a few performances and they were alright, now it was time for the next performance. {watch the video at the top} The intro was pretty interesting, I looked at the stage and saw four girls walking out. I suddenly realized it was Blackpink, they were a new group.

The song started and I watched in awe, it was something about their performance that had me intrigued. I was so focused that I didn't even hear Taehyung talking to me.

"Jimin?" Taehyung said with a confused expression, I turned my head to respond, "Huh?" I asked.

"Are you enjoying the performance?" He said, teasingly.

"Oh shut up!" I nudged him playfully and continued to look at the performance. I caught my eyes looking at the girl with the ponytail. Then I realized that was Kim Jennie. There was something about her.. she was beautiful. Her rapping and singing sounded so angelic to me. Her dancing was also amazing to watch.

Sadly the performance ended and I couldn't stop thinking about her. I wish I could get to know her.. suddenly I heard someone snapping which took me out my daze.

"Aish! What Jungkook!" I said, coming off a bit rude which made him backup. "I'm sorry Kookie.. I'm feeling a bit off." I said while scratching the back of my head.

I spent the rest of my time thinking about Jennie. So much time had went past that it was time for the encore. Us and the other idols went onto the stage and suddenly I saw Blackpink walk onto the stage. I turned to see Jungkook getting a bit shy, but he's always been that way.

They stood next to us and I realized Jennie was next to me. I tensed up from my nervousness and she looked at me with confused face, I just smiled sheepishly in response.

"Dang it! You blew your one chance at a good first impression!" I thought in my head. I was so focused on how I messed up that I didn't realize the award show was over. I looked around seeing all the idols talking to each other, I also happened to see Jennie alone so I took it as my chance to talk to her.

I walked up to her slowly, "Hey there, I'm Park Jimin." I said, she looked and smiled. "Kim Jennie." she said in response and held out her hand, I smiled and shook her hand. I could feel the stares of the members in BTS but I just ignored it, knowing I would be teased for it later.

I heard one of the members of Blackpink calling for Jennie, "Jimin it was good talking to you, and I still want to be able to talk to you.. so here's my number." She said as she grabbed my phone and entered the number.

"Text me, ok?" She asked as she handed back the phone, I gave her a warm smile. "Promise." I said then she began to walk away. I walked back to the members with my cheeks slightly red.

"Aww! Chims blushing!" Hobi and Taehyung said, while the other members laughed.

"Oh shut up!" I sighed knowing the teasing wouldn't end for a while.