Saving me

(Brooke's p.o.v)

The next day at lunch I couldn't hold back on Jenna anymore... I exploded and told her everything and guess what?

I was right she thought I was crazy, but she agreed to come with me to the movies that Saturday to see Saving Mr.Banks with Grant. She thought I was crazy but she didn't want me to completely blow it or get kidnapped...

{Saturday evening}

Wow Saturday was already here.. I started getting ready 4 hours before the movie time and I still looked like crap.... Its was freezing outside so I had 500 jackets on.. Therefore I not only looked horrible, I also looked like a marshmallow...

The movies was packed that night. There were probably 75 people just in the entrance.

Jenna leaned over and asked me how I would know who he was, and at that very moment I saw him in his boot and button up leaning against the wall. He looked amazing and I looked ew. I was so nervous and when I saw him it got worse.

As I approached him, I felt my stomach drop. My mind began to run in circles thinking of what to say. I starting hitting Jenna in the arm as if that would give me a idea. Then I finally came to a stop as I looked down at his boot. My head slowly leaned up and when I saw he's baby blue eyes cutting threw mine I almost died. And of course the first thing I said was "dang your tall..."...

I CANT BELIEVE THATS ALL I CAME UP WITH!

He just smiled.

IM PRETTY SURE I BLEW IT

Thanks Jenna for all the help.... She just stood there and didn't even try to break the ice....

He barley talked all night and I lost hope in ever having the chance to be more than friends with him.... Until he GRABBED MY HAND!!!! I started freaking out and trying to grab Jenna's attention to show her. My hands started to sweat because my nerves were going crazy and before I knew it the best night of my life ended , and to be honest I still can't tell you what that movie was about.

By the time we made it to the lobby his grandparents were already there. He leaned in to hug me and I spazed out. I tried to give him and hand shake and he looked confused so I quickly changed to a high five and finally he just pushed my hand away and hugged me. But honestly I don't know if he felt about me the way I felt about him.....