F.F.S

Gloria P O V:

I sat there, running through the laptop. Hacked emails, bank transactions, etc.

"Did Bonnie ever tell Maverick about India and Jacob?" I asked.

"Why would she?" Ron asked, flicking through the paper.

"No, uh, no reason. I just feel like she would have at least mentioned that we've got new people."

"I wouldn't think so."

"So what if she did?" Jerry asked.

"I mean, isn't he gonna want them dead, just as well as us?"

"I think not, they have to go through us first."

"The recent emails are all so suspicious on our new recruits. It's like the talk of the building." I said, skimming the emails.

The laptop screen alerted a red error message.

'INTRUSION DETECTED.'

I sat forward and tried to jam it, but I couldn't. "Jerry, what is this?"

They both sprinted over.

"They detected a hacker, how?" I asked, typing manically.

"Pass it here." He said, typing and clicking something..
then it disappeared.

I sighed, "Thank fuck for that. What was that? That's never happened before." I said.

"They must have detected a fault, found out it was a hacker, tried to shut everything down." Ron said, sitting down.

The laptop froze, "What's wrong with this thing today?" I shrieked. "Give it time, Gloria." Jerry semi yelled, sipping his coffee.

The screen went black.

My eyes fixated on the red dot in the middle.

Suddenly, lines started to appear. Lines looking as though they were roads, or something. "Guys, guys, check this out." I said, intrigued.

They both came over and watched the screen vaguely. "What's it doing?" Ron asked.

The dot started to move along the lines. Names of roads started to appear, "It's a map?" I said, looking closer.

"So, what's the dot? Or who's the dot?"

"It can't be us, because.. we're nowhere near Turner street. So, what is it?"

"I don't know, where's it goin-"

Jerry stood up, "Where's India?" He asked immediately.

"India?" I called as I started to clamber upstairs.
"Jacob?!" I called.

I ran into their room and they was both nowhere to be seen.

"You looking for the kids?" JT asked, walking out off the bathroom. "Yeah, have you seen them?"

"They all went to the mall, a little earlier." She replied, drying her hair.

"Fuck," I said, running down the stairs. "It's-, it's a GPS point, their tracking them." I said, scuffing on my shoes and leather jacket.

I opened the cellar unevely, hands sweaty and shaking. I ran down, grabbing my pistol and spare ammo messily.

I tucked the cold steel into my jeans and ran back up.

Ronny and Jerry both put on their jackets and grabbed ammunition.

I picked up the laptop, as we all ran to the car.

India P O V:

I leaned onto the window, scrolling through my phone.

"This traffic is sick." I groaned.

"I thought this way would be quicker." Jake laughed.

"Jacob, this way is 10 times worst." Jason sighed, leaning on the steering will.

I looked out the window at pass byers. Watching them all one by one in boredom. However, a black car pulled up in the next lane, blocking my view.

The windows were tinted.

They rolled down smoothly and a man sat there with a smug grin on his face. He pulled down his shades and winked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and raised my lip. "Pervert." I mouthed to him.

He laughed and put up his shades facing forward again.

As he edge forward, his number plate caught my eye.

"07F8F9S."

Oh, shit..

FFS.

I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed another one cruising up behind.

"These fucking lights." Jason yelled, slamming the wheel.

I looked to my left

and there was another.

"Jacob, we need to go. Now." I said sternly.

"What?" He laughed, "why?"

He looked at me, "baby, everything's fine."

"Left, right, back." I sneered through gritted teeth.

I could hear him moving around to look, "Oh, shit."

"What's going on?" Jason asked.

"STEP ON IT." I screamed.

He did so immediately and we sped off into traffic.

The 3 cars chased behind, "-Are they chasing us?" He yelled, turning a sharp corner.

"Yes, now keep driving!"

My phone rung loudly.

I answered it on speaker, "Gloria! What the fuck is going on?" I shouted.

"They want you, they want you both, stay low, we're on our way." She explained, panicked.

"How many are we talking?"

"Three? Why do they want us, what do they want?"

"I'll explain later, drive down by Harper street, we're driving up, hurry."

"Alright, Jason, Harper street, now." I said, keeping my head low.

The car jerked forward as one rammed into the back off us. "Jacob, did you not carry anything?" I yelled angrily.

"India, we're going shopping, I didn't think I'd need a gun." He yelled back.

"A gun?" Jase asked, turning down the road. "Yes, Jason. I'll explain later, please drive."

I spotted Gloria's car. He sped up, to catch up to them. "Follow us, stay close." She said over the phone.

"Yeah, okay. Okay." I panted.

We stuck by them, cutting down jagged alley ways, swerving past pedestrians.

"We'll head to the warehouse, take them out there. Too much public can get us into shit." She grunted.

"Yeah, good idea." I said, feeling the car rev forward from the impact of the others.

"Sniper." Gloria scolded, swerving the car right, buildings blocking it's view.

We followed, but not quickly enough as the car stumbled unevenly from a bullet to the wheel. "Fuck, they got the tire." I said, looking over at Jason who was sweating buckets.

"Just keep steady, we're not far."