Wrestlmania Week

Asia's POV

*Louisiana*

I snuggle my pillow as I lay in bed in my hotel suite. I can finally relax a little bit before work. I have a lot on my plate because it's Wrestlmania week. My first one as well, And I have to attend signing and the Hall of Fame ceremony tonight.  I look at the time it's only eight in the morning. I close my eyes, only to be waken up by kisses on my thighs.

Me: mmm Roman

I hear Roman chuckle as I sit up. His hair drips wet because he just took a shower.

Roman: C'mon Ace get dressed *kisses me* we have to go to Axxess

Me: Alright

I go shower and get dressed. When we get to the axxess center, I was blown away. So many fans from all over. I look and see Ember waving me over. I walk over to my sister and hug her.

Ember: Ready to sign and take pictures *smiles*

I nod happily

Me: *Happy* yes

I was so excited to meet the fans I didn't knew I had. I signed and took pictures with everyone, I was really happy.

Ember: Had fun?

Me: I did *smiles*

I feel an arm around my shoulder. I look up and see Roman.

Me: Hey babe

Roman: Hey boo *smiles and kisses my. Cheek* ready to go?

I nod.

Ember: Yeah you might need a nap before the ceremony tonight

Me: good because I was thinking that

I hug Ember and leave with Roman.

Romans POV

As Asia and I get back to our hotel room, I look down at her. I can tell she's tired. Asia looks at me.

Asia: What is it babe?

Me: You really need to take a nap *opens the door*

Asia walks into our suite and lays in the bed. I shut the door behind me and lay beside her. Asia lays on my chest snuggling up to me. I chuckle and kiss the top of her head.

Me: *smiles* Rest babe you got a few hours before the ceremony

Asia falls asleep. I fell asleep a little bit after her. After a few hours, I wake up and get dressed along side Asia.( Her outfits at the top) I adjust my tie as Asia steps out in her dress.

Me: Damn

Asia looks at me.

Asia: *smiles nervously* too much?

I shake my head and walk up to her kissing her.

Me: *smiles* No you look perfect baby girl

Asia: Thanks baby... C'mon we don't want to be late.

We leave and make it to the arena. We walk in hand in hand, getting stopped by an interviewer.

Lady: And here comes Roman Reigns along with Asia... Asia how has it been being in the WWE so far?

Asia: It's been really good and a blessing.. I'm glad to have my sister Ember and a man like Roman by my side *smiles*

I smile at Asia as I kiss her cheek.

Lady: And Roman, You have a match tomorrow night against McIntyre, Are you concern?

Me: Not at the least *smiles*

Asia and I make our way to our seats, as the ceremony is about to start. During the ceremony, I look at Asia and see how her eyes are so focused on the inductees. She's really enjoying herself.

~Later~

After the ceremony, Asia and I walk back to our hotel suite.

Asia: that was really good *smiles*

Me: I'm glad you enjoyed yourself baby girl *smiles*

Asia looks at me for a minute

Asia: You're not at all concerned about tomorrow night?

I laugh a bit as I shake my head.

Me: Not at all *smiles*

Asia: mm ok babe... Help me out of my dress please

I unzip the back of Asia's dress letting it fall to the floor, revealing her lingerie. Look we've been dating for like three months, and the idea of sex never came to mind until now.

Me: Hey baby

Asia: Yea babe?

Me: I know we've never talked about it... But we've been dating for quite a while now and - *gco*

Asia: We haven't slept together yet *smiles*

I nod

Me: But I'm not trying to rush you into it.. We're taking baby steps *smiles*

Asia hugs me & kisses me.

Asia: Thanks baby *smiles*

Me: no problem baby girl

What will happen next?
How will Asia's WM match go
Comment & Vote please💖😇👊