Asias WM Moment👊❤

Romans POV

Well tonight's the night. We're finally here at wrestlemania. My match isn't until later. Right now I'm watching Asia Stretch for her match. (Her outfits at the top) I watch as Asia bends over to stretch as I bite my bottom lip. Asia peaks over at me.

Asia: *giggles* See something you like?

Me: I do *chuckles*

I stand up and walk over to Asia pulling her close to me.

Asia: And what are you going to do about it mister Reigns?

Me: *smiles* maybe this

I lean down and kiss Asia passionately, As she wrap her arms around my neck kissing me back. I pull away and look at her.

Me: You're going to do great baby girl *smiles*

Asia: Thanks baby *smiles*

Me: I'm going to go get something to drink want some water?

Asia nods. I kiss Asia and leave the room.

Asias POV

As I put on my gloves, I hear the door open and look to see McIntyre.

Me: *confused* What the hell are you doing in here?

Drew: Look Asia... I'm just going to tell you this once and once only

I raise an eyebrow at McIntyre. McIntyre steps close to me.

Drew: Stay away from Roman and Is match tonight

Me: Or what?

Drew: I'll make sure you'll regret it

I gulp as McIntyre leaves. I sit on the floor, I need to tell Roman. I have to admit I was a little scared.A few minutes later Ember and Roman come in and look at me.

Ember: Ace you ok?

Roman crouches to my level.

Roman: Tell me what's wrong baby girl

Me: *nervous* McIntyre came in here and threatened me

I see Roman get upset and I grab his hand.

Roman: I'll take care of him later alright

I nod and stand up.

Ember: You ok to do your match?

Me: And let Mandy win?!.. Uh yeah

Ember smiles and Hugs me. I kiss Romans cheek before going through the curtain, walking down the long ramp to the ring. I look in the crowd seeing so many people, Damn this is like the Superbowl of wrestling. I sit on the second rope as the music change.

Annoucer: And her opponent.. Mandy Rose

This female done got on my last nerve. Mandy smirks at me. The bell rings and I go full force at Mandy, Backing her up into the corner punching and kicking her. Until the referee stopped me. I walk back up to Mandy, She dodges me throwing me face first into the turnbuckle. Mandy tries to pins me and I kick out.

Mandy: *yells* Is that all you got Asia?.. Huh?

As I try to stand up, Mandy slaps me. Ok I had enough of this sh*t. I pull Mandy by the ankles making her fall, As I start punching her in the face. Mandy pushes me off of her, and rolls out of the ring. I get up and run against the ropes, and hit Mandy with a suicide dive knocking her down. I kick up feeling a little pain on my thigh, but ignore it. I grab Mandy and toss her back in the ring. As I get back in the ring, Mandy kicks my right thigh making me fall. Ok that hurt like hell, as I try to shake off the pain, Mandy keeps attacking the thigh that hurts. I push Mandy off me kicking her in the abdomen and planting her with a DDT, pinning her and winning the match.

Ring annoucer: Here's your winner.. Asia

The referee raises my hand as I smile and the WWE Universe cheers. I look over at a pissed Mandy sitting in the corner. I blow her a kiss and leave the ring. As I make it backstage, Ember runs and hugs me.

Ember: *smiles* You did good... How's your thigh?

I look at my thigh seeing a bruise.

Me: *smiles* it's ok

Ember: I'm proud of you *smiles*

Me: Thanks Em *smiles*

I hear clapping and see Dean, Seth, and Roman. I walk over to them and Hug Roman.

Dean: I'm surprised you kept going after what she did to you, But you pulled through

Seth: *smiles* In all honesty, You did good job for your first Wrestlemania Asia

I smile.

Me: Thank you Seth and Dean

Roman kisses me

Roman: *smiles* You did a good job baby girl

Me: Thanks baby *smiles*

What will happen next?
How will Romans match go?
Comment & Vote Please👊💖