3 years later

Dezi and roc are,still in a relationship. Many people or should I say thots tries to come in between them but their love is so strong. They have a child together Chesanto Lorenzo August jr. he 9 months old. Janelle is 5 years old and started kindergarden. Ramon is still with Cory and got 1 son named Lamar. Dezi is still with SOS. They just got off,tour.

Dezi's POV

3 years have passed and Janelle has a baby brother. Cj is a splitting image of Roc. Me and roc are still together. Yea, we had some UPS and downs but if we were made for each other then we would've still besn.together. So we are. I.want to married but I dont think he ready. But don't yall think 3 years is a lot and plus we have a child together. I don't wanna be like my aunt shelicia when her boyfriend asked her to marry her after 11 years.( true story)

But whatever. Roc and Janelle left an hour ago to go somewhere so me and Cj home alone. Cj started crying so I gave him some breast milk that I pumped earlier.

Roc's POV

Dezi don't know bute and Janelle went to go pick out the wedding ring. I have been planning to marry her for about a month now. We arrived at Jared's

Staff: hello how can i help you

Me: oh right now im just looking i'll call you over when i ckose the ring

Staff:ok good luck

Me: so Nelle which ring do you think mommy would like?

J:*starts looking around* ummmmmm....... That one

Me:ok *looks for the staff* excuse me

Staff: yea sir did you find what yu were looking for??

Me: we want that one*points at the.one janelle choose*

staff: ohhh thats one of our bestseller*takes it and walks tp the cashier*

roc:how much is it

Staff:10k

Roc: ok ill get it

Staff:ok. Your total is 10k and 54 cent

Roc:*swipes his card*

Staff:*gives hom the ring* thanks for coming in hope she like it.

Roc: thanks

J:daddy. i want ice cream

Roc:*looks at her* ok

*She want me to buy her ice cream after i spent 10k on her momma ring. But i love her like she my own so it money aint a problem.*