DEBRA

This nucca was so nasty, and I loved it. 

I just knew that I could never truly have him to myself. Come to think about it, I didn't know if I would ever want to have someone like him to myself... permanently, that is. My walls would be stretched to capacity, for life, if I had to fuck with him on the regular. As big as his dick was, my 'Lipps' would be loose as a goose. But I loved having sex with him from time to time because what I was getting at home was so mediocre.

I loved my husband, Hansen, to death but he was the hopeless romantic type. I had no problem with that because his politeness, consideration, gentle touch, and careful loving was a big part that had me walking down the aisle to him and saying, "I do." Hansen done all the things in a man that I felt a 'brother' couldn't do, except for murderin' these guts. After thirteen something odd years, the type of loving that Hansen gave me had started to get old, the older a woman like me got. He was the vanilla to my chocolate, but the swirl wasn't swirlin' me like it used to, if you get what I mean.

As time went by, I felt like I had played the respectful wife-role to the max. I had the kids for him, nurtured them. I cooked the meals, washed the clothes, and made sure everything was fit for my King on the regular. Then one day, I just wanted a little more... and that was how I wind up being , in this bed, with Mallick every other Wednesday of every month.

Mallick was a brother, and not the kind of brother from another mother, a hood brother with a big dick that he knew how to use. The only thing about Mallick was that he is young, and naïve enough to think that I would leave my husband because he laid it down so good.

'You know how it go with nuccas from the hood'.

I didn't know how to break it down to him that I wasn't one of those hood chicks he was used to fucking with. I had been trying to find the words to tell him for months, now, but I didn't know how to tell him in order to keep things from being set off.

You see, like I said before, Mallick is a hood brother and he is young, around about 25 years of age. And I'm 36, so I guess that would put me in the cougar-status. I must admit, that even though we were sneaking around, I had spoiled Mallick a little with showing him the world of the grown and sexy. Cause that nucca loved to play all day.

When we first met, I went out one night to this club with one of my old friends I called up from the hood. You know, every black person that makes it out of the ghetto, still has friends from the hood that *still* partied like you used to when you were in your teens. Well, Kyisha, was that friend of mine.

I called her up one day and made plans to get out of the house. She was shocked to hear from me, being that we were once best friends growing up until we were grown. I always wanted something more out of life, so when I met Hansen, I felt like he was my "more". We dated secretly, on my end, for about two and a half years until we decided to get married. I hid him from Kyisha and my friends because I knew they wouldn't either approve of him or clown him. But in all honesty, Hansen was the best thing that ever happened to me.

With Hansen's approval, I met up with Kyisha at one of the upscale clubs from the hood I grew up in and we partied like we would never link up again. A lot of old memories came back as I had a taste of all of my old drinks I used to love, the type of foods I used to eat and the people I used to know. I was having a blast, then all of the sudden, I saw him...

Mallick.

He was standing in the cut with his crew. They were all looking over at Kyisha and me as we partied on the dancefloor. I guess Mallick's eyes was more on me than anything, being that I wasn't a regular around the hood anymore. I was like, new meat.

That night, Mallick approached me and Kyisha and we kicked it with him and his crew for the rest of the night. I had came to find out that Mallick name was well-known in the hood and a lot of people worked for him. He was used to women, young and older, falling at his feet and summoning to his beckon call; what he wanted, he usually got.

We wind up hooking up that night and I must admit that it was a night to remember. Mallick got us a room at the Marriot because he said I was the type that deserved the best. We fucked all night long, in the bed, on the floor, in the jacuzzi, in the shower, and in the bed again until the sun came up. We fucked so much that I was unable to walk straight for a couple of days. I had to tell Hansen that I fell and hurt my knee in the club.

Mallick and I had been going at it ever since and I didn't plan on ending it anytime soon. Well, at least I didn't want to, but the more time we spent together, the more impatient it seemed that Mallick would get. He wanted me, for me to be with him only and I knew in my heart, that what he asked for could, never be...

"Fuck, girl! This pussy, ain't got old to a nucca yet," Mallick said, thuggishly. He looked me in my eyes while giving me the business.

With my nails dug deep into Mallick's back, I rose up and bit down on his shoulder as I climaxed. My body began to shake like I was having a seizure while I came all over his long hard cock. That was another thing about Mallick verses my Hansen, their age difference and their stamina. Hansen could make love to me like non-other, but when he was done. He was done. Mallick on the other hand, could last for hours and sometimes near a whole twenty-four hours. I have went home a lot of nights, super late and couldn't explain how and why my hair was so disheveled and why I was walking in the house at the wee-hours of the night.

Hansen would argue about it, then the next day, act like he wasn't even mad. He would bring me flowers, candy, and some sort of new piece of jewelry to show me how much he still loved me. I loved him too, I just wish he was packin' and fucking me like a grand hustle soldier, then we would have the absolute perfect marriage...