DEBRA

Now that I had gotten mine, I was ready to stop and take a bath, so that I could go. That was the old lady in me that always felt that way. I hated that part of getting older but Mallick usually helped me to forget all about my age with his non-stopping, long lasting, Energizer Bunny dick-ass. This nucca was still on top of me, fucking me like I didn't even have a release a minute ago. I loved the way he kept my legs close to his sides while he took long powerful strokes in and out of me.

Although I had already came, I just laid there for a few minutes and focused on him and the sounds my pussy made as he went in and out of me. I was super soakin wet, now that I had cum all over the place. To be honest, I was going to be wet regardless, because Mallick had the type of dick that was so massive in width, that it made my pussy cum just by filing me up. Whenever we would always start out, I would be cumming in thick patches because that fat ass dick of his just did something to my insides, making it travel throughout my soul, each and every time. The feeling was out of my control... it always made me moan uncontrollably, too.

As I listened to the sounds of sex between Mallick and I, my pussy made a comeback as the feeling his dick resuscitated me, along with his manly moans, caused me to join in again. I felt a bit rested now, as I began to put my back into motion. Mallick was sweating like he had just ran a big race, but he was so sexy with it that it didn't even matter. He still smelled good as his cologne reeked in the air along with our unique sex smell. It wasn't a stink and nasty smell, but it was a sex smell no doubt.

"I want that pussy to come again for me, D," Mallick said as he leaned in and sucked on my bouncing nipples.

"Whatever you like, daddy! Make mama pussy cream, baby!" I whispered in his ear while throwing my pussy back like a mad woman.

I usually didn't throw it back this hard and wild until I knew he was about to cum, that was the time when he would get weak and couldn't take it anymore. I caught delight in knowing that I could make someone that appeared so hard to the hood, sound like a bitch. Mallick began to suck on my neck for a minute then he buried his head in my neck while he dug his hands in the bed. He then moved them up my back and grabbed hold of my shoulders.

"Ooo! This pussy is about to take me home! Grrr!" He growled in my ear.

My legs dangled in the air as Mallick's arms was caught up in the folds behind my knees. His gold chain was pressed against my breast as he grudge fucked me and continued to growl like a lion. Not being able to hold it in anymore, I joined him with my own moans with my teeth clenched together as I forced myself to take the pleasure along with the pain.

A pain that hurt so good!

"Fuck me! Ooo! Daddy, fuck me! Give me all of this big thick black dick!" I cried out.

"You like this dick, don't you?" He raised his head up just enough to look me in my eyes while he questioned me.

"Yes, Mallick! I like this dick, make my pussy cum again, baby!"

That was all I needed to say as Mallick went into overdrive on me. Hotel beds aren't supposed to squeak but the way Mallick was giving it to me, I guess the legs decided to surrender. Mallick raised his upper body as he positioned his knees close to my hips and held his position, he then went back into overdrive on me. I felt my walls move a bit and at that point, I was unable to continue to throw it back. I just laid there while my body shook like it was a vibrator.

My eyes rolled , in the back of my head as my pussy tingled and began to cum again.

"I'm cumming, Mallick!"

"Oh, shit, D, baby! I'm cumming too!"

We both cried out in unison as we came at the same time. When we finished, Mallick just laid there on top of me as he focused on his breathing. I ran my hands across his freshly cut fade and smiled. I was grateful for that nut, but it was now time for me to get my act together and head back home.

"I'm sure glad you used a condom, because the way you're still laying up in me after you just came, I would surely be pregnant," I said as I continued to rub the back of his head.

I heard Mallick as he laughed, his head buried in my neck. He then leaned all the way up as he pulled out of me and showed me his half deflated dick.

My eyes popped open with fear as the ultimate betrayal of his actions came to my view.

"What condom?" Mallick said with a smile.

***

After I left the hotel, I was pissed and in a daze. I was so mad, that I didn't even take a bath before I left. I was hoping to God that I hadn't conceived, because only He knew how I was going to explain a Black man's baby. A part of me felt like Mallick did that shit on purpose, not wearing a condom. He would make short talk every once in a while about wanting a baby from me, but he knew the deal, I guess he didn't give a fuck.

Hansen was still at work, so I didn't have to worry about him being home when I got there. Because I would definitely have to explain why I was walking up in the house with nothing but a lingerie on and a trench coat. I wasn't expecting him to come home until late this evening some time, so I was good.

When I made it home, I went straight to my bedroom and undressed. The way Mallick had my pussy throbbing, I needed to soak for about a good hour or so. I filled my tub up as hot as I could stand it, poured some Calgon moisturizing bath beads inside, then got in. As I inched my body down into the water, I rested my head on the base of the tub, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep...