DEBRA & HANSEN

HANSEN

It was at the end of my day as I made my preparations for tomorrow's task that I needed to handle in my online calendar. I figured it would be by in the morning before I had me a new secretary to assist me. So, I took the liberty in making out my own schedule. Alena had been calling me via skype ever since she had been dismissed as my assistance, wanting to know why. I didn't respond.

See, this was this downsize to fuckin' over your spouse. When a man have to drop a bitch, she loses her damn mind and shit. I wished Debra was on board, because I didn't need this kind of headache Alena was giving me at this present time. Shit! It would just be my luck if her ass started popping up here and there unexpectedly. Then I would have to get her name put on the blacklist at the job. I know she wouldn't like that shit, but if that's what it takes for my wife not to find out... then that's what I have to do.

My computer alarm went off indicating that I had an email. I clicked on the thread and saw that if was a message from the temp agency the job uses for secretaries and other help positions. The message advised me that I would be having a replacement first thing in the morning.

"Wait a minute, what??? Oh, hell naw!" I said as I crossed my arms. "A fucking male assistance. I know this muthafucka is going to be sweeter than a peppermint stick." I sighed.

Looking on the positive side, maybe it's a good thing for me to have a male assistant. That way, I didn't have to worry about dickin' her ass down. Haha! With that thought, I closed out my computer, grabbed my briefcase and headed out of my office, so I could head home.
DEBRA"Hurry up kids and change out of your school uniforms, you father will be home any minute. We're going out to eat!" I yelled from my room as I sat at my vanity.

I applied a light coat of foundation to my face and some pink poppin' lip gloss and a bit of eyeliner under and on top of my lids. I wasn't trying to make a dazzling statement on a family night out. I had to keep it simple but cute enough for mommy mode. Our kids were both up in age, Hanna, 9 and Hansen Jr. 13. So, as one could see, having more babies was out of the question for me.

Once I was finished getting dressed and made up for dinner. I grabbed my keys and told the kids that I was running to the store up the street. I would be back before Hansen made it in, considering the heavy afternoon traffic he had to endure.

Pulling up to the nearest pharmacy, I hopped out of my car and hurried into the store. I was well-known in the area surrounding my neighborhood, so I had to play it safe with everything I did. I looked around and checked who was working in the front and in the back by the pharmacy. Today must have been a blessed one indeed for me, because the young female at the register was a new face.

"Can I get one of those morning after thingys you have in behind the counter, there?"

The young straight haired Asian lady turned and grabbed a couple of options for me to choose from. I didn't give a damn about a brand, as long as that muthafucka worked. Not paying attention to the name of anything, I picked the first one she placed on the counter. She began to ring my up and I grabbed a bottle of water and placed it on the counter.

After I paid for my items, I went to my car, read the instructions and followed suit. Placing the box into my purse, I revved my engine and headed back home. As soon as I pulled up, Hansen pulled in after me.