New Allies?

Evolt(DarkDecade217's Evolto): KILLBUS!?!?

Michael: wait who's killbus?

Evolto.R(Mine Evolto): My brother.

Michael: Dad you have a brother???

Evolt: Yes.

Killbas: Sup, kiddo.

Evolto.R: Don't be a bad influence.

Dark decade: that won't matter pretty soon this world will be destroyed.

Evolto.R/Killbas: Shut it, Decade knock off, this is family matter!!!

Michael: hmm...ok? (Charges at shadow moon)

Evolto and Killbus charge at dark decade but their attack was keeping getting blocked, at the same time Michael charges at shadow moon, but a clear blast of energy was shot at him.

Michael: OW!!

Michael: Who shot me?! 

???: I did 

As Michael got up he saw a man with a grey scarf and in brown clothing and holding a book Michael: who are you? 

Woz: my name is woz the servant of oma zi-o 

Michael: oma zi-o??

Woz: Oma Zi-O, The queen of Rose, she who forever waited, Lord of Time and space!!!

Evolto.R: Ruby...

Michael: What...her...You mean Ruby rose...the daughter of summer rose?

Evolto.R: yeah...my sister, that woz posses the same energy from my energy, the only rose I can think of that is alive is my sister: Ruby Rose. In every universe, every one posses their own unique energy, you could think it as a battery, this universe is the Negative, and my universe is Positive, if they start breaching each other, they could both be destroyed.

Michael: ...heh...well I haven't been honest with you Evolto.....the rose, branwen, and xiao long family neglected and abused me...when I was a 4 years old....so I'm sorry to say this but...your Ruby and my Ruby are gonna die...(points both arms at Evolto and woz) BY MY HAND!!!

just then mad rouge flys out of nowhere and strikes woz with his blade, he falls down and his book made it to Michael's foot.