Aaron Cen

*Disclaimer : if you do not like reading about LGBTQ please leave homophobic ass, this is not the book for you. Thank you!

Aaron had always been a quiet and lonely kid, he studied and was always friendly, enjoyed reading books and had a good friend named Brenton

Aaron had always been a quiet and lonely kid, he studied and was always friendly, enjoyed reading books and had a good friend named Brenton. Aaron has recently come out of the closet as being gay and tried very hard to avoid as much people as possible, because he was scared of being judged by others.

Ever since Aaron was a young boy he had always
felt different, while his friends talked about their crushes and which girl they thought was pretty he had never felt the same. Aaron knew deep down in his heart, he knew he was attracted to boys but tried very hard to deny the fact that he was. He didn't like being different, he just wanted to be the same as everyone else. So he acted like them, dressed like them, talked like them and eventually people bought it. But Aaron was suffering he didn't enjoy acting like an entirely new person each and everyday.

When Aaron reached 9th grade he realized and accepted the fact that  he was different from the others, from the people he found attractive to the way he liked to dress.  Most importantly Aaron accepted himself and that was when Aaron finally realized he was GAY and decided to stop hiding and come out of the closet to his parents. His parents though, didn't react as well as Aaron had hoped. Aaron thought his parents would be supportive of him and accept him, but his parents took none of  it seriously and laughed it off as if it were a joke. With the painful words "what's next your going to bring a boyfriend home? You're so funny Aaron I don't know where you get your sense humour from." With their loud laugh still echoing as Aaron left the room.

Aaron was left scarred after that moment and from that day on decided to keep quiet and tell nobody. Aaron was never the same afterwards. That was until he met Benjamin Le.