Benjamin Le

Disclaimer: if you don't like or enjoy reading about LGBTQ please leave, this is not the book for you. Thanks!    * UNEDITED*

 Thanks!    * UNEDITED*

(Benjamin Le)

Benjamin Le was not your ordinary high school student. He was a huge troublemaker and did not care about his grades whatsoever. He was the type of guy your parents had always told you to stay away from and ignore if he ever decided to approach you. Even though he had all these horrible attributes, Benjamin was still a nice and friendly guy to most people, which made it easy for him to make a ton friends. He had a great sense of humour and loved being the center of attention, though eventually all of the things he did in the past finally decided to catch up to him. This made Benjamin spiral down and decided that nothing was worth it. So from that day forward Benjamin got into even more trouble. He would get into bloody fights everyday, not attend school, etc. This made Benjamin change his entire mindset which changed his entire way of life and Benjamin's parents finally caught on and noticed. At first his parents just thought it was puberty and his mood swings and that it would eventually go away. But as time passed they finally realized how serious and severe this situation was, so they made a hard and painful decision to move to another city. Where Benjamin wasn't know as the "troublemaker" of the town. A place where Benjamin could get a fresh start as a normal student somewhere else.

And later that summer Benjamin's parents decided to move to a small town called Dnomhcir, and enrolled Benjamin into Bantan High School, a school that was nearby to their new house. Bantan High School had a small population of around 600 students so it was fairly easy for Benjamin to apply and attend the school. Benjamin just like his parents wanted a fresh start and put his not so great past behind him. And for the first time in forever Benjamin truly wanted to change(and this time, for the better). 

As summer ended and a new school year approached, Benjamin was full of the jitters. He was nervous yet excited for a new beginning where he could change his past image and reputation and become a boy his parents could be proud of.

When summer finally ended and school was finally in session. Benjamin took his first steps into his new high school, the atmosphere was very different from what he expected, he was greeted with a pleasant scent of newly polished floors and happy bright smiles from the people around him . Whereas at his old school it would always reek of the smell of weed and alcohol from the other students. Even though Benjamin wasn't used to this unfamiliar place, oddly it still felt like home to him. Earlier that day the principle had told him to go to the office, where a student who attended his class would  welcome him and bring him to his classroom. When Benjamin arrived at the office, he saw a guy waving at him with a name tag that said "Hello my name is Brenton Kang." He said "Hello my name is Brenton, you must be Benjamin Le, I'm here to assist you to your class" Brenton took Benjamin to his class and right when Benjamin opened the classroom door, he saw a guy that immediately caught his eyes.

" He said "Hello my name is Brenton, you must be Benjamin Le, I'm here to assist you to your class" Brenton took Benjamin to his class and right when Benjamin opened the classroom door, he saw a guy that immediately caught his eyes

(Brenton Kang)