Brenton Kang

(Brenton Kang)

(Brenton Kang)

Brenton Kang was a nerdy kid though he enjoyed playing sports, and very much so. He was the type of guy you would call a nerdy jock, and he had one very well kept secret and that was he had a huge crush on his longtime classmate Candy Han. To Brenton Kang, Candy was perfect in every way possible, to her undeniably gorgeous face to her luscious jet black locks. At first glance Brenton was already enchanted by her charming smile and sweet laugh that sounded like song birds chirping in the early morning. Brenton was a ordinary boy he had 2 good friends, Aaron Cen who he was friends with since kindergarten and Benjamin Le a new transfer student he had just recently met.

One day Brenton's friends decided to play a game of truth or dare and to their surprise Brenton agreed. Brenton was never the type to join into these types of games, but sometimes on very rare occasions Brenton would play. The game went back and forth until it was finally Brenton's turn to be asked a question. Benjamin said "Brenton, truth or dare?" With a slight tone of evil to his voice, but Brenton ignored it and said truth, because he would rather tell the truth and save himself from the embarrassment of choosing dare. But Brenton was not ready for what Benjamin said next, Benjamin with a slight smile said "Brenton, who's your crush?" Brenton immediately regretted agreeing to play the game and wanted to huddle up in a ball where no one could see him, but then out of nowhere a shade of bright pink flashed across his pale face. With all the people around him ,they all shouted "SPILL THE TEA!!" Brenton still reluctant to tell anyone finally gave in and told Benjamin. Benjamin burst out into an evil cackle and screamed on the top of his lungs "YOU LIKE CANDY?!?!?!? Bahahahahahaaha" with Brenton shouting back, I trusted you why did u tell everyone. With Benjamin shooting back "I don't know, I just felt like it."

The next day while Brenton was playing basketball on the court, when he noticed Candy looking at him with her honey brown eyes, but not only did he notice Candy, he also noticed that his friends Aaron and Benjamin along with Andi were marking hearts. So Brenton immediately turned away and continued playing basketball.

*the next chapter will be about Benjamin and Aaron, and their attraction to one another