Chio's Backstory Pt.2

Chio, full of anger, stands back up, stepping backwards a few steps before shooting Kage in the head, the bullet ripping through his skull, hitting the girl behind him in the chest. A double kill. Pleased with this, she looks at all her other classmates. Most of them, cowering in fear, a few are frozen in shock, but there is one person who is different, smiling?? Walking over to him, Chio crouches down. Someone thought it would be a good opportunity to run. Pointing the gun behind her, Chio shoots, hitting them square in head. With her ears ringing, she watches as another student hits the floor, dead, due to the gunshot. Her and that boy start giggling, seeing his bloody, lifeless body fall to the floor, no chance at surviving what just happened. Chio turning back to the guy, she tilts her head and sways her tail, confused as to why he isn't scared like the rest of her classmates. She crouches down, now at his height, Chio tilts her head again. Putting her hands on the ground next to him, she gets closer to his face, the boy not moving.

"What's your name boy" Chio says, confused and angered.

Why isn't he afraid of what she is doing?? The blood-stained room reeks as some of her fellow classmates lie dead on the floor. The sticky, red, metallic tasting substance covers the room as Chio grabs the boy's collar. Picking him up and holding him against the wall, she shouts in his face.

"TELL ME WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BEFORE I RIP YOUR CHEST OPEN WHILE LAUGHING MY ASS OFF"

The boy stares at her, grinning, blue in the face from lack of Oxygen. Chio throws him into other students, knocking one out while breaking the neck of another. The boy stands up, approaching her. Looking down on Chio, he starts to giggle.

"It's Akuhei, dipshit."

"Hm... You may have a chance of making out of this killing spree of mine alive....."

Looking back up at the boy, Chio now realises how incredibly short she is, angering her very much. Turning around, Chio tightens her grip on the knife, scanning the room. Her class, being the smallest of the school, only has 3 students left. Not including Chio and Akuhei. Akuhei grins and walks over to one of the more 'chunkier' kids in the remaining class. He turns his head to face Chio, a sinister grin on his face as he grabs the arm of the kid. Activating his quirk, Akuhei watches as the arm of the kid starts to open up. Like a flower bud blooming into a beautiful flower... But the opposite at the same time. The kid's arm starts to 'flip inside-out'. At first, two parts of his arm split. It then slowly starts to open up. Like a book opening if left standing on it's spine. Chio watched intently as the kid scrambles back, staring at his arm as it opens up, out of his control. Akuhei becomes bored, speeding up the process. The 'flipping' spreads up the length of his arm and onto his chest. By now, his bones are visible both on his right arm and chest. Both Chio and Akuhei find themselves grinning sinisterly as they watch the boy slowly and painfully die in front of them. 

Chio crouches down and scans the corpse, looking up at Akuhei with a nod. Yes. The boy is now officially dead. She stands back up, her head tilting upwards as she stares at Akuhei, deciding whether or not to trust him. She simply smiles. An innocent, but blood-churning smile plastered across her face as she hugs him. Suddenly, she summons her regular knife, running the blade down Akuhei's spine ever so softly and slowly. She only ends up slicing the first layer of skin, not enough for it to hurt too much. He just stood there while Chio sliced him, not wanting to react as he knew, one wrong move and that blade could be the very blade that ends his short life.

"You're ok, Akuhei....Guess I can trust you..."

"Thanks...?? But what was that whole cutting shit about??"

"Seeing how you would react. Seems as if you didn't mind...People normally freak out, that's when I know that they can't be trusted..."

She turns her head away as she says that, almost ashamed of what she has done before. She shakes off the feeling of guilt and shame, her knife being tight in her grip. Chio walks over to a young girl. The girl sits there, staring up at Chio in shock. Chio grins, grabbing her gun from off of the floor. She turns the safety off and cocks it back, pressing the barrel against the girl's temple. Without a second doubt or hesitation, Chio pulls the trigger. She giggles, her ears ringing from the gunshot. The thought of a bullet ripping through the girl's skull and brain, coming out the other side is somehow amusing to Chio, making her laugh hysterically. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy, It's me againnnn
(What the hell am I saying-)
Thanks for reading this part of her backstory. Sorry that this part was a little short....I've lost a little motivation to write this but...I'm hangin' in there
I'm tryna decide whether or not to only post the backstory, then do the role-play separately.
Ack, decisions are hard

I'll be posting at my own pace due to problems and stuff going on at home. 
Once again, thanks for reading and I hope to see you in the next part.

(Casually forgetting about the backstory for a month or so... oops)

º•Chio•º