Part 2: The First Patrol

Silverflower woke up in her nest in the warriors den yawning then grooming her fur quickly her nest was next to her sisters and Foxclaws he was a new warrior he was nice so she had no problem with it she stopped grooming her fur and realized it was still dark she got up and walked carefully making sure she didn't step on anyone she looked at the sky and realized it was barely dawn she padded to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a small squirrel and sat near the camp entrance where Foxclaw was guarding the camp entrance he looked back at me and nodded in a greeting she nodded back and started nibbling the squirrel calmly soon light came and cats came out of their dens by then she was tired but knew she shouldn't go to sleep. Her sister glared at her and stalked past her toward the deputy she as well padded toward Firewing "Silverflower, Eclipseheart, Mintywing, Frostysplash, and Spottedfur go for a hunting patrol by the no clans border" Firewing called Silverflower went to get Eclipseheart she padded toward the warriors den and she padded in and saw him in his nest she patted him in the side and he growled at her she called his name "Eclipseheart wake up we have a patrol to do" he opened his eyes and grumbled then stalked out of the den she followed him and her and the rest of the patrol went to the no clans border "we should all spread out" Spottedfur said Mintywing and Frostysplash went together and Eclipseheart and Spottedfur went together and I went alone I padded across the border to where no clan lived she smelled the air and got a whiff of a pheasant she stalked towards it then when she was about to pounce a white flash of fur bolted past and caught the pheasant he held in his jaws proudly "I was going to catch that mouse-brain!" I snapped at him he looked at me through narrowed eyes "oh were you? I apologise I didn't see you" he meowed calmly "who are you?" I meowed tilting my head to one side "I'm Splatter" he said dipping his head "I'm Silverflower" I mewed not taking my eyes off his unique pelt he was a white tom with blood red and dark red patches and red eyes just then I heard paw steps in my direction I realized they must've heard me snap at him "Splatter you need to go my clanmates are coming!" I hissed just then he bolted leaving the pheasant behind just then I saw the whole patrol com toward me I picked up the pheasant and once they stopped in front of me I told them to gather their prey and go to camp I padded in the camp entrance and dropped my pheasant In the fresh-kill pile and couldn't stop thinking of Splatter.
____________________________________
Finally done with part 2 sorry it took so long to get it done I promise I'll be quicker goodbye!
-Wolfy a