Chapter 10: Misunderstanding

*The Next Day*

Celosia POV

"Bro wake up! Your gonna be late for school!!" I tried waking him up and he did "Oh no what time is it" he looked at the clock and it's 6:45am "Oh no my classes starts at 7! Sis tell mom that I'll have my breakfast at school, okay?" he asked me and I nodded "Thanks, now I'll take a bath".

*Five minutes later*

"Sis I'm gonna change into my uniform, can you come out of our room for a minute?" he asked me from the bathroom "Okay I'm out" I told him "Okay just wait!" He came out of the bathroom, went to our room and starts changing.

*3 minutes later*

He came out, he's now in his uniform, got his bag and before he leaves he told me something "Ok Sis I'm gonna get going, don't forget to tell mom that I'm having my breakfast at school today" "Okay bro! Have a nice day at school!" I told him and he laughed "You sound like our mom" "I guess I did" "Bye!!".

"Hey Celosia, your brother never got a chance to have breakfast" mom asked me "Oh, he's having his breakfast at school today" "Okay, come on let's go have breakfast" she said and I nodded.

David POV

"David, wake up your almost late!" a familiar voice said to me, so I woke up and was shocked "JOAQUIN!? What are you doing here?". You see Joaquin is my step brother, meaning he is my brother from another parent "Oh I was just visiting my cute and gay step bro" he said with smile "We'll talk later, right now I'm late. Tell my mom (Sophia) that I'm gonna eat my breakfast at school today" I say as I took a bath, changed clothes, and went to school but as I went outside my step bro hugged me "Have a fun day at school step bro" he say with a smile and I started to go to my school.

Jeremy POV

As I go to my school I run past David's house and I saw him hugging another boy, that broke my heart and I just ran fast good thing we're nearly late! I hear David calling me "Hey Jerry! Wait for me!". After a few minutes, we arrived at our room Ms. Johannah just arrived we went to our seats and I have decided not to talk to him for a while.

Third Person View POV

At there break time, Jeremy and David are having there breakfast David got curious so he asked him

David: Woke up late? *Laugh nervously*

Jeremy: ...

David: Must not be in the mood right now *whispered to himself* Hey Jerry

Jeremy: *Smiles then went back to there room*

David: Oh well. *got up and went back to there room*

At the room

Jade: What's up dudes *High fives Jeremy and David*

Jeremy: Nothing much, I'm going back to my seat now.

David: How's my favorite couple doing?

James and Jade: *blush* Who?

David: You, of course

Jade: Awwh, thanks *Hugs David and then James*

Abigail: Guys!! Mr. Macaroy is here!

They went to there seats and class has started. Few minutes of lecturing. "Okay guys today we'll have an activity today, how many are you in this class?" asked the teacher "Sir, 36" Skye answered. "Okay, we'll have 6 groups and 6 members, I'll announce what will be our activity later" sir macaroy said. With that said the gang are assembled, also the others too.

Sir Macaroy: We'll have a quiz bee about our lesson a while ago. Okay?

The whole class: Okay!

Sir Macaroy: What is -3+6-70?

Jeremy: Guys it's -67

Lawrence wrote -67 at there paper and raised it

Sir Macaroy: You're all correct! Very good. Next question.

After a few questions the gang surprisingly have the highest scores, they got 18/20 while the others have 16, 15 , 13, 10, and 17. The group of Skye almost have the same score as the gang's have, the gang were happy but not all if them. Jeremy is still heartbroken and he still won't talk to David and he wondered why. "Jeremy, are you okay?" Lawrence asked Jeremy "I'm okay Lawrence thanks for asking" Jeremy answered with a fake smile "Jeremy, can I talk to you in private?" Jade asked him "Sure", with that said they went to the comfort room.

Jade: Jerry, I know you're not okay and I need to know why.

Jeremy: Nothing

Jade: Jerry, please tell me wh-

Jeremy: OKAY!! I SAW DAVID HUGGING ANOTHER BOY AND I'M JEALOUS! That's why I'm not talking to him.

Jade: Jerry*sad tone* come here*Huggs Jeremy"

Jeremy: Thanks, but please don't tell him please.

Jade: Okay, come on. Let's go.

Jeremy and Jade went back to the room. "Hey Jadey" James said seductively to Jade"Hey Jamesy" they hugged and they went out to have lunch.