chapter 5

*marinettes point of view*

Why was alya taking me to another place when she could of just told me where we are. "Um alya where are you taking me" Why the hell did i say that well who cares. "ok right here is good, now care to explain." She said with a who knows what kinda face. "explain what i have nothing to say but, why did you bring me like 20 miles from the table." I said laughing. " last time i thought you were dating CAT NOIR! Now your dating ADRIEN. Choose one who are you dating." she said. Wait i forgot she and no one knows that adrien is cat noir and cat noir is adrien make up a lie come on. " Umm, fine the truth is i have no idea why adrien kissed me." Or should i more like a lie but i was way to worried shes gonna find out. "Oh ok sorry for asking that stupied question" She said a happy but stupied me let out a big deep weird laugh. But we walked back to the table.

*adriens point of view*

*meanwhile*

"whats up with alya and marinette nino." i said looking at nino worried. "shes confused just as me, see she thought that marinette was dating cat noir but then you two kissed so now were confused." Nino said. OH SHIT. i forgot that they dont know my secret um think of a good lie. "oh that yea i guess i just kissed her for no reason because i didnt know went over me." well lets just hope this lie works. " oh ok, but are you and marinette dating." oh no i have to say no anyways even though i cant. " No where not besides she has cat noir right?." I said and i saw marinette and alya come back. THANK LIFE SAVERS. The bell rang and we went to class laughing and talking. We walked in class then miss bustier walked in. " ok class settle down, i have some big news,we are having prom next friday and a singing contest for only one lucky person in this class." Miss bustier said. WAIT WAIT, PROM!!.

*marinettes point of view*

Will that sucks i will have no date. But to be better i could maybe put my name in the jar and lets hope i will win.I wrote my name down and put it in the jar. Then miss Bustier started her lesson.

*after school and at marinettes place*

I was in my room think of songs  i could sing in front of the WHOLE school. " tikki what song should i do." I said to the happy little creature. " whatever you want marinette. Do whatever makes you happy." Tikki said and went to hide cause she saw 'someone' at the window. I turned around and saw cat noir. I smiled and opened my window. "hey Purriness, so about prom, you know we cant go together cause there gonna wonder sick about use being together right" he said a little sad and happy mixed together. " i know, but not to make me be bored at the party i put my name in the jar to be seen if imma be lucky singer of the whole school." i said to him and we both just smiled.

HA HA CLIFFHANGER SUCKERS. Also forget when it says 'im finished with the book' when im not really 'finished with the book'. But anyways see you guys in 1 billion years. PEACE

✌💕

-brooklyn