chapter 1

Marinettes P.O.V

"Marinette wake up your going to be late for school again" Tikki says

I woke up and got ready for school. I had meet up with Alya waiting for me like always.

"Girl, why are always late" Alya says and thinks oh i already know the answer for that."

"Alya, Today i think i'm going to tell Adrien how i feel about him." i said

Alya pulls my arm to class because they were about 1 min. late.

                                 *after school*

"So tell me how it goes cause i told Adrien to meet you at the park." Alya said

"WAIT WHAT" Chloe said from a distance from them

                           * At the park*

"H-Hey Adrien"  I said all shy. He said "so what did you want to tell me again." All i couldn't do it  i can't tell him how i feel about him because i was scared he was going to say he loves someone else.I said back to his question" Adrien i-i l-like you alot and i had strong feelings after you gave m-me that umbrella." My heart was racing waiting for his answer back. Then he said " I'm sorry Marinette but i love someone else." My heart had sank after he told me that.

"It's ok i understand thanks anyway." I said crying and walking away. All i could hear him saying is i'm so sorry marinette.

Adriens /Chat Noir P.O.V

I have to go and transform because i messed up alot. Runs and hides behind a building where no one saw him. Plagg CLAWS OUT

"Time to go see my princess'' I said as chat

"Time to go see my princess'' I said as chat. I had arrived and before i could tap on Marinette's window i could hear her talking and saying that she didn't love me as i'm cute. Then i tapped on her window

                                         *Meanwhile with marinette*

 who is at my window is all i could think so i opened it and chat came in. "Oh, Hi kitty" I said to him trying to wipe my tears away.He said " what's wrong princess'' All i said trying to make a lie "N-nothing at all just... nothing." I could fell my heart with sadness and i didn't know that tears where falling from my eyes and chat had wiped them away. "Tell the truth princess who hurt you." He said. "N-No one did i'm just a little heart broken" I said to him honestly.

                                   Chat Noir P.O.V

I think i broke my princess heart."W-Who did it to you" I said trying to hold back my tears. "Adrien Agreast." She said crying harder and harder. All i wanted to do is say sorry but then she will know who i am behind the mask. "H-How did he break your heart princess" I said but already know but i wanted to see what she will add."I told him how i had feeling for him and he rejected my feeling saying he loved someone else. But i didn't like him by how he look i liked him by his kindness and caring for us but he maybe doesn't see that." She said. My heart broke into peices and i wanted to cry really hard.

                            No ones P.O.V.

Chat Noir and Marinette started to lean in closer after 5 minutes of talking. Then all of the sudden they kissed. Chat noir had  pushed marinette on the bed and had her underneath him.

 Hi Guys this is chapter one and chapter two is going to have a lot of sin words in it so yeah be prepare see you then.