Cunning Evil

Normal. 

Emotions.

Will.

Peace.

Family.

Civilian people always said that to me whenever I have unlucky encounters with them. They said I don't have those. I am not human because I've never been conceived and born. I've been made.

Made and built by those people who seek power, who take lives and cause chaos. I was created to serve, to obey orders, to kill innocents, and to murder those people that bring harm to the country that I was created to protect.

I am not normal as they claimed and I will never be because it's already been too late for me.

Most people whisper judgment and hatred towards me. But few praise me whenever I do something that favors them.

Civilians... people... they do not matter for me, but they are part of my existence. I've been told to always be loyal to the country. To kill and destroy other beings if they cause a threat to the country. I've been told that a great nation is more than just a place; it also refers to its people, the civilians, and the royals. The Bezarius.

I've been told that the Bezarius is the one who made and built me to be a perfect weapon. A weapon for this country. People claimed I can wipe out a state, I can kill millions of people without even feeling single guilt for them.

I've been built without emotions as they said.

People called me a monster... a necromancer... a guinea pig since I've been raised in a laboratory.

But the thing is, none of those affects me. Maybe it's because they are right about me being emotionless.

The only things that matter to me are the order and praise from one person.

The Chief of Command, the Prince, the Bezarius... Rubeus.

Some of the people in the military and the soldiers of the King mocked me that I will be useless if there is no order exist from the mighty Prince Rubeus Lexus Bezarius. I think they are right. I am useless when there is no word from the Prince. The thing is, I believe that the soldiers despise me because the Prince only favors me. Favors me when it's all about missions. After that, I will be no longer of use for the Prince.

I don't know why they hate me so much when every time the dusk fall, the Prince prefers to be with them. With every success of the mission assigned to me, they were with the Prince to celebrate that.

They often received praises from him more than me even though they always put me in the front line, use me as bait for our enemy, use me as a distractor, but still, I managed to complete the mission successfully while the rest of them were just watching me and using me as a shield.

I should keep in mind, however, that I am just a weapon, and they have complete authority over me, and I should not question any of the treatment I will receive.

Because, indeed, I am not built to have my own will and my life will only be useful as long as there's an order from the Prince.

"She's waking up!"

"Make sure the shackles are securing her."

"Sire, she's waking up."

"Keep checking her heartbeat."

Faded voices, shuffling sounds, machines, breaths, smells of medicines, and... darkness. That's what welcomed me when I tried to open my eyes.

"Take those chains off of her."