Vhope

J-hope POV

I woke up from my nap and went downstairs to get some food. It was 5 in the afternoon. All the memebers are probably busy doing something important. I think they should take some time off.

I went to go find the memebers but found no one.

Huh that's weird. I could have sworn I saw them before I took a nap. Although... what time did I sleep at.

I went back to the kitchen and saw a note I hadn't noticed earlier.

Hey hyung, we all went out to eat. We'll be back around 7:30 ish? We tried waking you up but you were so knocked out we decided to leave you. Taehyung didnt want to leave you alone so he stayed behind by the time u read this tho hes probabaly already asleep. - Jungkook

Oh well that answers my question. I started making myself some food and sat down to eat.

"Hyung?

I looked up to see Taehyung and boy did he look cute and hot at the same time.

"Im hungry" he said while rubbing his eyes sleepily.

He waddled over to me and cuddled me.

"Yah if it isnt my favorite dongsaeng. Would you like some food?"

He nodded while opening his mouth. Cute. I fed him a spoonful of fried rice.

"Taehyungie~ sit on my lap ok?"

"Ok hyungie"

He got on my lap and I felt him wiggle his cute butt to get more comfortable. Shit if he keeps going imma get a boner.

He put his hands on the table, faced me and opened his mouth.

"Aish what am I gonna do with you"
I kissed the top of his head and he blushed. I fed him a spoonful again and watched him eat. Angel...

"Hyung?"

"Yea?"

"Am I pretty?"

What? "Aigoo of course baby why?"

He giggled "You keep staring at me hyungie?" He turned around and showed his boxy smile.

I blushed and laughed a little. "How can I not baby? Your over here looking like a snack and your wearing those botty shorts on my lap which is not helping at all."

"What do you mean hyungie?" He shifted a bit and I had to hold back a moan.

I leaned into his ear and whispered, "It means your making me horny right now." I slid my hands around his waist and I saw his face get flushed. I nibbled his earlobe and he stiffled out a soft moan.

Taehyung POV

I felt his arms snake around my wiast and he nibbled my earlobe. I moaned softly. Shit I'm sensitive right their. He continued nibbling my earlobe slowly making it toward my neck. He kissed and sucked my neck. He was looking for something. What is he- "Aahh~"

I covered my mouth I felt his smirk as he continued to suck that spot. His arms roamed my body he went under my shirt and began playing with my nipples. I let go of my hand and moaned at the pleasure he was giving me.