Vminkook (2/2)

Third Person POV

"What the hell Jungkook?"

"What do you mean what the hell you were all over my Taehyung?"

"YOUR Taehyung? Bitch he's mine."

Jimin pulled a puzzled Taehyung into his arms only to be yanked back into Jungkooks arms.

"I don't think so you midget he's mine"

Both males began to fight for Taehyung arguing and pulling Taehyung towards each other. Taehyung didnt know what to do with the situation.

"Fine. Lets let him choose, Tae Tae who would you choose me or Jungkook?"

Taehyung felt pressured he didn't know what to do. He couldn't choose just one, he loved them both.

"I-i...I can't."

"Why not?"

"B-because I-"

"You what?"

"I l-love you b-both..."

Jimin and Jungkook just stood their in shock and Taehyung looked at the floor not saying a word. Their was a moment of silence.

No one said a word.

It seemed as if the music in the background couldn't be heard.

It seemed as if the whole world faded and It was just Jimin, Jungkook, and their babyboy.

They looked at eachother and exchanged a message mentally.

Taehyungs POV

I watched as they looked at eachother and seemed to have a conversation mentally. Then they smiled shook hands and turned towards me.

I took a step back as they came closer Jimin went to my left and Jungkook to my right.

They started breathing into my ear and as if on cue they both said

"Babyboy you"ll obey your daddies from now on right?"

I blushed a bright crimson red and was about to say something when Jungkook picked me up and carried me towards a room upstairs farthest away from the party.

Jimin entered and with a smirk locked the door. Jungkook then layed me on the bed and they both started taking off their shirts. They climbed up next to me and started kissing up my neck and feeling me up and down.

Third Person POV

Taehyung began to moan softly as both dominant males began to claim their babyboy.

Jungkook then started to unbutton his baby's shirt as Jimin found his sweet spot and attacked it mercilessly. Once his shirt was off Jungkook attacked his nipple and played with the other.

The room began to be filled with taehyungs moans and panting. Both boys removed themselves and Taehyung let out a whine.

"Ssh babyboy we"ll make you feel real good soon."

They began to take off his jeans and gasped at the sight.

Their layed Taehyung in black laced panties, open button shirt, and flushed face slightly panting.

They could feel themsleves grow a bit just looking at him.

"D-daddies please..I n-need you" with that he spread his legs a bit more wider. Jungkook and Jimin couldn't wait any longer after that. Jungkook completely ripped off his panties and his own clothes as Jimin began ripping off his clothes too. Jungkook began kissing Tae as Jimin started playing with his dick. He blew on it and rubbed the tip. Taehyung bucked his hips forward because of the pleasure he was recieving. Jimin then started giving him a handjob. At first slowly and then going faster and faster. Jungkook started sucking and biting his nipples to add more pleasure. Taehyung was so close to coming and both males knew.