part 4

Just then ragini and sahil reaches their.

Sanskar:- when I asked about you they said no one named ragini was working here. How that possible.

Sahil:- on what name you checked sir.

Sanskar:- ragini gadodia.

Sahil:- but she changed in ragini sanskar maheswari.

Ragini looks at sahil shocked while he bends his head. Sanskar gets happy. Oh I thought you didn't changed name.

 Oh I thought you didn't changed name

Ragini smiles .

Sanskar:- if you are free can we go out. I want to share a good news with you.

Ragini smiles seeing his genuine smile and nodes her head.

Sanskar immediately holds her hand and takes away.

Sahil smiles seeing them going together and think . Rock is melting.

Here Sanskar and ragini stops at some land ragini looks confused while sanskar was looking at that land little emotionally.

Ragini keeps her hand on his shoulder and asks what happened sanskar.

Sanskar:- this land was bought by my dad. He saved his all expenses and buyed this land but some local goon occupied it.

Ragini:- then why you didnt complained to police.

Sanskar:- oh my God he was a very big goon and I hate violence. Infact I was afraid of loud voices also.

He again looks at land and says..

Sanskar:- if its written in my fate I will get it any how.

Seeing him sad ragini too feels bad.

She talks with him to divert his mind.

Ragini:- by the way you said you have some surprise.

Sanskar face lits up immediately and shares with her about his promotion. Where she too feels happy seeing his happy face .

Ragini:- congratulations...

Sanskar:- thank you. You knew in my life I have two goals one marrying a beautiful and traditional girl , which got fulfilled and next this land. Dont knew when I will built my dream house.

Leave all this shall we go out for lunch.

Ragini nodes while sanskar happily drives toward restaurant. In mean time ragini takes picture of that land without sanskar knowledge.

Sanskar was again decorating bed with flowers and goes out while ragini sees arrangements and clears everything.

Sanskar sees it and asks

Dont you like flowers. She just sees him and again adjust bed covers.

Sanskar:- you married me with your wish only na ragini. Onces you will be so close to me when I try to me close to you will run so far from me and behaves like you dont even knew me. I want to know how much time you need to accept me.