PLUVIOPHILE

------------(n.) A person who loves/takes comfort from rain

Kacey's

I woke up exactly at 8:00 AM and found out that Kevin is still asleep.

I got off from the bed and went to the mini kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

I still don't know why I am sleeping next to a stranger in the same room. I'm curious about his life, why would he also go to New York? This must be really a coincidence for the two of us.

I spread the mayo in the bread before I took a cup of coffee. I'm sure mom's really worried about me. For the next few days she will freak out and report this to the police station. I hope she she take care of herself while I was here. Sorry mom, I'll come back soon and you know that.

I kinda lied to her that we have a sleepover at my friend's house. My friend says she will cover up for me as long as I will return for the next couple of days.

I went to the veranda to have some fresh air and take a look at the city. I can clearly see the Brooklyn bridge from here. It's still beautiful in the morning.

I open my laptop to see the pictures that I got from Lee's USB and take a look at the pictures once again.

My first stop, a coffee shop. The only problem is I don't know the name of the coffee shop, there's a lot of coffee shop here in New York. Where can I find this?

"Is he the third party you're talking about?" I almost freak out when Kevin sat next to me and whisper like a shit!

"What is wrong with you?!" I almost got a heart attack!!

He laughed and I notice his messy hair and his pale face.

"Just kidding, I'm sorry." He said as he continue to laugh to insult me even more.

"He's not a gay, you bastard." I said as I glare at his funny face.

"Hmmm let me guess...the guy who's taller is your boyfriend right?" I rolled my eyes.

"Ofcourse not. That's his friend"

"Oh, I thought girls like taller guys?" He asked.

"Well, not me" I shrugged.

"So, are we going there?"

"Just me. Stay here" I clearly said before I close the laptop and went back inside.

"Heeey!" I heard his foot steps following me.

"I don't wanna lock up on here and wait for your return! I want to accompany you!" He protest.

"And what if you cause a trouble there?"

"Why would I cause a trouble?!" I rolled my eyes, I'm still uncomfortable with him.

"I don't know! Ask yourself!" I shout before I went to the bathroom.

***

I leave outside the hotel and started to ask some strangers if they know the coffee shop I was asking to. Most of them didn't know the answer so I must say that the coffee shop isn't famous at all.

"Hey, I didn't find anyone who knows the coffee shop. How about you?" Kevin asked.

So yeah, I decided to be with this guy once again but I still don't trust him even if he promised to not bother my investigation and instead, he will help me why Lee came here 2 years ago before his death.

"I didn't find anyone also." I sighed.

"Hey don't lose hope, we will meet a lot of people and one of them might know about this." He said and winked at me again.