Chapter Ten

3rd Point of View
Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook covered in blood, Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's wrist not letting him leave. "You monster" yelled Taehyung in tears.

"Angel it's not what it looks like" Jungkook tried to explain himself to Taehyung. Taehyung tried to make Jungkook let go of him, but it wasn't working at all. "Jungkook let go of me, I don't want to listen to you at all please let go of me I am dying" Taehyung was able to free himself but had fallen to the ground. In fear Taehyung start to move back until with back hit a tree. Jungkook kneeled in front of Taehyung. "are you scared that I will kill you as well" Jungkook touched Taehyung's cheek with his bloody and laving a small trail of  blood on Taehyung's cheek. Taehyung cried quietly not knowing what  to say  to his awful person in front of him. 

"Don't worry Angel , No one will hurt you or kill you. I promise sweetheart" Jungkook brought his face close to Taehyung who gripped onto the dirt. "please let go of me, I won't tell anyone what I saw tonight." Taehyung held his breathe. Jungkook laughed "your crazy if you think I'm going to let you go after what you say" Jungkook chuckled. 

"Forgive me and I will let you go" Jungkook smirked

"I am soo sorry Jungkook please let go of me I won't come near you ever again" Taehyung promised. Jungkook grinned and injected Taehyung on his thigh. "Sleep well TaeTae" Jungkook laughed out.

Taehyung blacked out making it easy for Jungkook to take him to his home. "I can't wait for my baby to live with me forever. 

Jungkook P.O.V

I was happy that he had forgiven me.

How dump of him to forgive me.

I do love him.

Only

his

body.

I placed him on my bed, making sure he was nice and comfy before going into the bathroom to clean off the dirty blood of me. "Taehyung is mine now and I love it. Oh my lord I  can't believe he is here with me in my bed in my room in my house. Oh I must be dreaming still." I let out a crazy smile