Chapter Seventeen

Taehyung was in utter shock moreover in such despair on what the hell was going on. Jungkook was his husband. How could this be real moreover What is Jungkook planning on to do with him. To make Taehyung thing he is a psycho or a mental ill person just to get him.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly. "I think the accident shocked you too much to get a memory loss. So don't worry love I am here for you" Jungkook whispered into his ear with a hint of venom.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook away from him fastly, running down to call the police. Jungkook went down to him while calling Taehyung sweet names as Taehyung was calling the police. The police finally arrived at Taehyung's house.

Taehyung was already explaining to the police that Jungkook is trying to force him that he is crazy or lost his mind. He also explained how Jungkook is his school bully and has hurt him for so many years and he never had the courage to tell anyone about the bullying because Jungkook is a psycho killer. Taehyung explained everything with tears in his eyes. The police started to question Jungkook.

See Jungkook was smart with his wicked mind and had planned if Taehyung was ever going to call the police on him because he didn't believe they were together. He showed the police officer a marriage certificate that claimed he was married to Taehyung. As well has said that they don't attend university anymore. Taehyung was in pure shock on how Jungkook had all these fake evidence.

"Yep, they don't go to any universities around here" A police officer confirmed as he placed down the phone.

Taehyung started to cry and beg that Jungkook is wrong and that he isn't married to Jungkook at all. But Jungkook Dragged Taehyung inside again the house.

"My poor baby no one will ever believe you ever again. What did you say to me that I am not powerful enough I can't do anything to you? Mhm well now watch me do it all" Jungkook threw Taehyung onto the floor by the hair.

Taehyung whimpered with tears as he looked up at Jungkook.