Chapter 1

So you came to read about me and my life that I call hell. Let me introduce myself my name is Lila smith and I am worthless piece of crap that no one cares about well that's what my bullies say. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I am bullied by 9 guys and guess who they are yep the magcon boys. I'm a cutter and I love to sing but no one cares enough to notice. so let's stop talking about me and let me show you how much my life sucks shall we.

--------

(Monday morning)

"And I'm only human and I bleed when I fall dow.."

I wake up and turn off my alarm I grab some clothes and go to the bathroom to get ready for school. once I'm in the bathroom I take a quick shower. After I'm out I start to get dressed.

(Outfit)

Blue Oversize sweater

Leggings

Black combat boots

And a black beanie

After I'm dressed I straighten my hair and apply foundation powder and some eyeliner and eyeshadow. After I'm finally finish I grab my black book bag and penny board and ride to school.

----skip ride-----

As I walk into the hell I call school all eyes are on me as I walk to my locker. After I grab all my stuff for first period someone slams my locker nearly closing it on my hand I look who it is and of course it's..........