Chapter 4

--2 years later---

* Lila's POV*

It has been 2 years since I last saw my bullies and I'm actually really happy.

I'm now a model for Victoria Secret and famous on vine for singing.

I'm two years clean from cutting and I'm very proud of myself life is starting be perfect.

I now live in LA with my best friend Trista and we are currently in Starbucks.

I get a call from my manager aka my mom what?? don't judge.

--Phone call--

Mom - m

Lila- l

M- hey honey you're going on a tour called magcon so you need to start packing.

L- okay for how long?

M- 6 months ( sorry don't know how long it actually is)

L- okay I'll start packing when do I leave?

M- 2 days

Phone call ended

**Skip 2 days**

I'm all packed and ready to go to the airport to be honest I have know idea who is on this tour.

I'm still in bed because I'm to lazy to get up. Once I drag myself to get changed in the bathroom.

Outfit

Black leggings

And a tank top that says " I woke up like this"

Black flip flops

I don't bother putting on make up so I just throw my hair in a messy bun.

**airport**

I say bye to Trista and to my parents my little sister Leanna was also there.

I hear my flight being called and I step on the plane and just put in my earbuds and quickly fall to sleep.

**after plane ride cause that's boring**

As soon as I'm off the plane I get my bags and I see a sign for magcon. I go up to the man with the sign and he led me to a limo and as soon as I step in I see someone I wish I would never see again....