Chapter 2

*Lila's POV*

...It was Cameron Dallas the leader of my bullies and his little gang behind him. I try to walk away but Cameron slams me back in the locker making a Big Bang. Now everyone has there eyes on me. I look at Cameron and he whispers in my ear "where do you think you're going." I get shivers down my back wait what u can't start developing feelings for one of your bullies especially Cameron!!

I didn't know that I was just staring at Cameron until he banged me against the lockers again I jumped a little them responded "I-I d-don't kno-w". I stuttered dang Lila why are you so weak. Before I know it I'm being shoved into a janitors closet and all 9 bullies stand in front of me. All the sudden a big hand hits me across my face and I drop to the floor. I look up to see Mathew Espinosa I will admit to use to have a big crush on him until Cameron found out and told him and that's when they beat me up so bad that I had 3 broken ribs and a broken wrist. GOD DAMIT I HATE CAMERON!!! Then I felt a punch has been thrown at my face and I start to quietly cry as they call me names like "you're a worthless piece of shit" "die already" "no one will ever love you" and the worst part is I'm starting to believe them.