Chapter 1

"This is so stupid" I whispered to myself as I stood staring up at our new house. I dont get why we had to move. From Florda to Sydney Australia. Oh, thats right. This is where my new step-mom lives.

You see, my mom died about 4 years ago after a car accidient that put her in a coma for two months. After that, my dad got re-married, and now we move.

       "Head up, sweetheart. This is a new life for us. And dont worry, it wont be long before we go back to Florda for a visit with your Aunt, and Cousins." My dad said before he walked past me into the house.

       I bent down and picked up one of my boxes and walked up the stairs into the room with one box that says 'Crystals bed stuff' Yay, I get a double bed. One good thing so far. I place my box down on the ground and walk over to the mirror. I stare at my light brunette hair, and fix my glasses on my hazel eyes. 'What did I do to deserve this?' I think to myself as I walk back downstairs to get the rest of my stuff. This is not what I wanted, or planned for. But seeing as I have no money, I'm stuck living with my dad and my step-monster.

       Viviane's not bad and all, but I just dont really want a new mom. But of course, my dad doesnt listen. I sigh as I look at the piles of boxes, suitcases, and bags laying on my bed, dresser, and the ground. I start to unpack my stuff.

      About quarter way through my unpacking I become exahsted already. I head down stairs for a snack to see Viviane has prepared, suprisingly, one of my favourites, penut butter and honey and bannana toast.

       "Your dad told me you like this stuff." She spoke in her thick Australian accent.

      I nod, and start eating. When I'm finished, I put my dishes away, and go finish unpacking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I'm officially exahsted. Unpacking was hard, and not fun. I go downstairs to grab some pizza my dad ordered, eat it. And then head up stairs for bed.

*************

Sorry its short.

New story though.

Stay Beatiful

Andy xx