Chapeter 12. Now or Never

💜Finally an update for y'all, Some of y'all have been wanting an update for This book even myself too lol.💜

💜But here it is, and I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did, Love Yall💜

Jimin's POV
I hate feeling like this, Like come on why can't love be so freaking nice?

I never want to see Dahyun ever in my life and if they can't never leave us alone we'll have to move farther away, But I'll do anything to protect Y/n because I love him as a friend.

"!Ayo Jimin!" I looked at the direction where I was getting called at and it was Jungkook and Y/n heading my way, I stood up from the couch and walked towards them for a hug.

"Aww What's up chim chim?" Y/n asked as I rubbed my eyes, I guess they noticed something wrong with me because they look worried.

"Jimin Hyung, Have you been crying?" Y/n asked as Jungkook rubbed my back.

"No why?" I asked back.

"Your eyes are red and Look at yourself and not trying to be rude to you hyung, but you kinda smell" Jungkook said with his nose covered.

"I'll go shower now" I smiled as I left to the bathroom to turn on the shower as I took off my clothes and walked in to the tub.

Taehyung's POV
I was packing up my case that's full with weapons to end these stalkers, They're so scary like everywhere we look they're mostly there.

"Yo Taehyung" I turned to see Jin hyung walking my direction.

"What's up hyung? I asked.

"I was going to As-....are you going to kill the girl!?" Jin yelled as I covered his mouth.

"Shut up!" I accidentally yelled.

"You yelled too" Jin replied as I nodded.

"Tae, They're like into some naruto or street fighting crap" Jin said as he looked around and checked the window.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Just watch, they're going to hadouken all of our asses back to where we came from" Jin said as he checked the fridge this time.

"That's why I have this" I opened up my suitcase and took out a bazooka, His eyes widened as he saw my bazooka.

"How the fuck did you fit that bazooka in there?" Jin asked.

"I don't know to be honest" I laughed and heard a knock on the door, We turned around as I looked at Jin and he looked at me.

"Shh...let's check it out" I whispered as I got out my pistol and I turned around to see Jin with a banana on his hand as a pistol.

"Hyung what the fuck are you doing?" I whispered.

"I'm hungry, now shut the fuck up and let's check" I rolled my eyes at what he whispered back, we checked the door hole and it was baekhyun.

Y/n's POV
I got out of my room and saw Taehyung and Jin hyung going to the door slowly, I tried not to laugh at Jin hyung holding a banana as a gun.

They opened it to see baekhyun as he just stood there with his eyes worried, He looked scared as Taehyung and Jin welcomed him inside.

But He shook his head, I appeared and looked at him
And he finally yelled.

"!They're behind me!" He jumped inside our house as Jin quickly closed the door, Jimin then came out with his red towel covering his waist down.

"Guys we have to move!?" I said as we heard the girls yelling and hitting the door, We went inside Jungkooks room to see him playing His Video games on his phone.

"!Bro We got to got!" Jimin said as he put on his clothes, we each jumped out the window as we ran across to a mall across our house.

"!!Y/n you'll be ours by Tomorrow!!" We heard the girls yell as we looked at them, Taehyung took out his case and threw a smoke bomb at the window.

But when the smoke finally ended, they were gone and not to be seen.

As we started running to the doors of the mall we ran inside and all of us fell to the ground as we bumped into 9 girls.

"Hello Y/n...Do you finally quit? Yes or Yes?" The 9 girls asked with a creepy smile on their faces with My friends and I looking scared as they were about to trap us in a circle.

"It's now or never you guys" we looked at each other and nodded.