2

Max pov

Is this a joke? I think to myself. I mean of course it is! There's no way I woke up one day to be the only one that remembers David. I mean, I hate him but I was kinda getting use to him being there.

I go to sleep.

"TIME TO WAKE UP MAX!" I hear a voice shout. And look up to see that weird person. what was his name again? I walk out of the tent without making eye contact with that David imposter. "Hey max" I hear Neil's voice "heya Neil" I say "so what the fuck is going on" I ask him leaning on the wall of the mess hall "what are you talking about!" I hear Nikki shout "yesterday" I reply grumpily "what happened yesterday?" She ask "don't act like you don't fucking know, or are you guys still doing this shity prank" I say "'prank' what are you talking about?" Neil asked me "where the fuck is David??!" I ask, Neil looked confused "you guys where literally there when I asked it yesterday "Eh most of the time dealing with missing people are the lest of our problems, like I'm sure I pointed out before a lot of stuff happens here don't blame us for not remembering the little things" Neil said, it sounded like an excuse to me. "OOooOooooOoOoOo who's David is he a criminal mastermind, or a person only you can see, maybe a ghost! Or is he a terminator sent from the past to save Larry the hamster!! Please be a terminator!!!!!" Nikki say happily "what the fuck Nikki" I say "you know who David is!" I say to them "I've personally never met a David" Neil shrugs "won't you guys give this shit up" I say to them "I have no clue what you're talking about max" Neil says to me "Nikki" I ask "nope. Don't know a David but did I guess right!!" She says "what the fuck" I mumble under my breath as the camp consolers walk in.

Well Gwen walked in and that weird other guy. I think his name was jasper, but I don't fucking care "hey max" I hear a voice and turn around to see 'jasper' "can I talk to you" He ask "no" I reply sternly he sighs "just come on max" he says a bit annoyed "what the fuck would you do if I didn't?" I say "just come!" He says, and try's to take my hand but I pull it away as we walk outside.

"So what do you want" I ask "Well about yesterday...