4

Nfkdjodnrjfijrb I need to update this more

Max pov

"...max" he starts looking me in the eye "Nope" I then say, yes I wanted answers but he's obviously playing along with whatever dumbass prank is going on, I just need to think of someone who wouldn't have time to deal with a shity prank like this.

I got it... gwen!

Gwen never has time to do anything fun! She surly wouldn't give a shit to spill some weird prank. I smirk a little "max can you describe David to me?" The fake counselor said. I flipped him off and started walking away from him.

I soon started walking to the other side of the mess hall to gwen. She seemed a little stressed but what's new. "Hey gwen!" I yell "what is it max" she kind of sighs "I need to talk to you" max then said "max can't it wait" she then said. "Nope" I started " sense you're probably the only other sane person here that's not me it cannot Wait" I then say. "Fine" she says.

I walk to the corner expecting her to follow and she did. "So what's the fuck is going on around here?" I then ask "what's normally going on" she replies "no no.. with him" I then say pointing at jasper, she stares at me "what do you mean" she says obviously to tried for this "WHATS HE DOING HERE WHERE DAVID!!!" I say aggressively, "look max I don't know who david is, and if I don't know him he is not my responsibility, plus jaspers literally worked here longer then me, so if this is a prank or distraction or anything else along those lines then it's pretty poorly thought out.

That's confused me, I actually considered that fact that maybe.. just maybe David's not here. But then I realized that that wouldn't make any sense. Gwen probably is getting something out of this prank "what you're in on it now" I then ask "I expected better from you, now cut the shit where's David" I say "max, who is David?" She asked, is gwen that much of a good actor "you know red hair, green eyes, annoyingly happy.. you know who david is!!" I then yell "I really don't" she then says.

I almost half way expected david to come through the door at this moment and to have everyone laugh in my face, saying how good they got me or David saying something along the lines of 'you do care about me!' And then I would've flipped him off of something.. but it didn't happen. David was normally the one to wake up early.. it's weird that he isn't here yet.. maybe he's sick or something. Yeah that's it, he's sick and I'll see him tomorrow. Yeah.

"Me and jasper are going to talk about the camp activity now"