Chapter 2: The Road Goes On

Everything that has happened here on this Earth shall all be part of Satan's reign on this Earth as he has his new Kingdom. His Kingdom is far greater than any other Kingdom mankind has ever known as time went on. For indeed, man shall fight against Demon and monster and Nation shall rise and defend each other as they fight against the Demons. This is the age that Man lives in now and this shall be so, for every single person as they shall rise and fight on. They must not leave their home, they will fight until they draw their last breath in battle, and be welcomed with open arms in Paradise.
           This is not anything different with Ragnar, Iris and Delphine as they continue their Journey fighting against the Creatures of the Night. The three Warriors risk everything in themselves and they do not give in to death nor despair as they fight on. Onward they shall go on the long and Dark Road that goes ever on and on in the lands of the Earth. The Earth Shall soon dissolve like Snow and the Sun forebear to shine as the World soon becomes one with the Kingdom of Satan. Tonight, they travel on and fight off the hordes of Hell and they shall not rest here for their Journey goes on. Farewell, for now.

I

           The Three Hunters have fought on and on against the Hordes of Hell for year and nothing have changed, nothing they can't handle... nothing shall hold them back against the Demons. And so, The Demons that were before them begin to charge quickly towards them as they are once again ready for a battle. Then Ragnar, Iris and Delphine also began to charge quickly towards the Demons as they are also ready for another Battle. Ragnar charges towards the Demons and he swings his Greatsword and he begins to kill every single Demon that stood before him. He blocks and he dodges every single one of their attacks that the Demons throw at him as he defended himself.
Then, he uses his Greatsword and he cuts off their heads, he slices them in half and he cleaves them open all in brutal and violent manners. Lots of Blood began to splatter all over the place and lots of Gore began to stain the ground that they were standing on. And so, Ragnar Continued onward into battle towards the Demons and nothing else ever stood in his way. Then, Iris pulls out her Bow and many Arrows and she began to aim and Shoot down every single Demon in her path. She also blocks and she dodges each and every single one of the attacks that the Demons were throwing at her.
She uses her Bow and she Shoots them onto their heads, their chests and it lands onto their eyes and they began to fall down. As the Arrows were landing onto them, their Blood began to leave their bodies and it began to stain the solid ground. And so, Iris continues onward into battle towards the Demons and nothing else ever stood in her way. And finally, Delphine holds onto her Greatsword and she swings it and kills every single Demon that stood before her. The Demons could not even block or even dodge the attacks that Delphine was throwing at them for she was too fast for them.
She uses her Greatsword and she cuts off their heads, she slices them in half and she cleaves them open brutally and Violently. Lots of Blood began to splatter all over the place and lots of Gore began to stain the ground that they were standing on. And so, Delphine continues onward into battle towards the Demons and nothing else ever stood in her way. This Battle lasted longer than they ever expected it to be as the Demons were getting stronger each day. Each and every single night, the Demons would prepare themselves to be twice as skillful and ready so they could live another day.
They did not hesitate and they did not show mercy against their enemies that wish to bring them down. And so Ragnar, Iris and Delphine fight on against them with all of the strength and the skills that they had in Battle. They all fought to the death against all of their enemies with the Sword and the Bow and of course, they did not hold back against them. Even the Captains and the Bodyguards of the Demons could not even stand a chance against the Three Hunters. Delphine fought them all with the Bloodlust anger that was deep into her soul and they all trembled at her dark power.
They fought on until the Demons could draw their last breath and they were cleaved, decapitated and even sliced in two. And so, the battle between Ragnar, Iris and Delphine against the Demons ended and there were no more Demons before them. Then, Delphine began to feel a presence before her as Ragnar and Iris puts back their Swords into their Scabbards. The presence was indeed very threatening and very Grisly to feel and sense before her as she stood there.
           "Delphine, are you alright?" Ragnar asked.
           "What's wrong, Delphine?" Iris asked.
           Both Ragnar and Iris were very worried about Delphine as she stood there feeling her head with one hand and holding her Greatsword on the other. She saw an image before her burning down a city behind itself as many Demons are behind him and raised their weapons and roared and shrieked in Victory.
           "We must be going," Delphine said. "There is an Enemy before us, ready to burn down this City and it's inhabitants. We must not delay here, any longer. Let's move!"
           Then, Delphine puts her Greatsword back to her scabbard and she started walking back to the city to put an end to this enemy. Ragnar and Iris followed her from behind being just as confused as ever, for they could not understand what Delphine meant when she said an enemy will burn down that city.