You and Jungkook

Enjoy!~

Imagine....

One Day,You were getting ready to go to the mall with your friend.You put your Beautiful dress on that you love ,your beautiful fragrance perfume on,and some jewelry.You dial your friends number.*Dials number*"hello y/n!~"Says your friend Cindy."Oh,hey I'm on my way to pick you up okay?"You say."Yeah,okay".Cindy replies.You guys both end the call.After you talked to her,you got in the car and you drove to your friends house.She gets In the car with her bright yellow sun dress.She smiles and says."hey y/n".You say the same and do the same .It takes you 5 minutes to get to the mall,but you finally get there.You girls both get out the car,then you locked your car doors.You girls both walk into the mall and goes into one compartment store that had heels.You girls both look around and then,you see some cute guy.You wasn't sure if he was real he had black hair,tall ,young looking and cute.You budge your friend and tell her about this person.That's when,he approaches and says,"Hi,I'm Jungkook.And what's yours?"You reply back and say,"I'm y/n,nice to meet you ".You squealed and that's when he asked for your number.You give him your number and you smile.He says,"It was nice meeting you but,I must go.Bye".You frown and say,"okay,bye".That's when leaves and you and your friend talk about it the whole day and ride.8:00Pm comes and you're home and you receive a text message.You wonder who it is so you check it.The text reads:"Hey, it's me Jungkook from the mall ✌"You smile and reply back :"Hey Jungkook ." You squeal because of your happiness...because you met a cute,young looking,tall guy named Jungkook.