You and Jimin

Imagine....

You prepare for your job which you work at a restaurant.As you get ready,you make your self look very attractive because you never know who you'll see.Now that you're done getting ready,you leave the house with you uniform looking Stunning.You get in your car,put the keys in and drive north to your job which isn't too far from your house.You finally arrived at you job.You park perfectly and look in your mirror to see if you look beautiful still.You say to your self,"Oh don't I look lovely~"And you smile and get out of the car.You walk in the restaurant which is named,"Kim Wans Chinese food".You walk in and check in to start your shift as a servant.You walk over to a table to take orders and start your shift,and you see a guy with red hair and a guy with black hair.You try not to smile,but you end up blushing.The guy with red hair smoothly said,"Hey,I'm Rap Monster nice to meet you~"You smile and say,"Hello Rap monster,I'm y/n "That's when The guy with black immediately said,"I Ji-".Rap Monster Interrupted and said,"No this is a guy who has No Jams".He laughs and so do you.That's when Jimin got a piece of paper and wrote his phone number.He gave it to you and smiled."Who has Jams?!I do Ji Min do",Jimin says happily.Rap Monster wasn't pleased ,but he let Jimin believe he has Jams.60 minutes pass and Rap Monster and Jimin prepares to leave.They leave a tip and begin to leave,but Jimin stays back and walks to you.That's when Jimin kissed you and tells you to call him.You smile and blush as he leaves.You fell in love with him and wants to be his lover forever.Later that night,you called Jimin and had a nice time talking.6 months later you two become great friends and end up dating.