Head Over Heels For...?

(A/N): This Story Might Possibly Have A Lemon Towards The End.. Just So You Know.. If You Need This:

(F/N) = First Name (L/N) = Last Name (E/C) = Eye Color (H/C) = Hair Color

(H/L) = Hair Length (B/F/N) = Best Friend's Name [CH] = Chumhandle

(S/T) = Skin Tone (F/C) = Favorite Color (2/F/C) = 2ND Favorite Color

(F/B) = Favorite Band (F/S) = Favorite Song .: :. = P.O.V.s ~ ~ = Dream State

I Hope You Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________

.: No One's P.O.V. :.

It's June 19th, one of the warmest days of the year. It doesn't help that you live in one of the hottest states in the U.S. Texas.. Huston, Texas.. Why does it have to be so warm? It's not like it's close to equator or anything.. Pfft.. Naw. Let's just say it's 3:26 in the morning, and (F/N) isn't enjoying the heat.

.: (F/N)'s P.O.V. :.

~The sun peaked over the horizon, as the the breeze ruffled my dress. The waves crashed against the shore, letting the foam settle on the soft sand. "(Y/N)!" A distant call sounded near the tide pool. I looked over to see John walking over towards me. "John..." I muttered. As soon as John reached me, he reached his hand out and grazed my cheek. "J-John.. What are you-" "I-... (Y/N).. I'm in love with you.." He confessed. I could see the pink hue on his cheeks. I closed my eyes, trying to slow my heart beat down. It was working, until I felt something brush against my lips. I shot my eyes open to see that John was leaning in. I fluttered my eyes shut, and pushed against Him. It was a deep and passionate kiss, but the lack of air became too much. ~

I woke up in a cold sweat. I turned to the clock that was on my nightstand. '3:27... Great..' I thought. I let out a sigh, knowing it's not worth getting back in bed. It's a Saturday.. So no school. I pushed myself off my bed, hearing the old springs creak. I still remember my dream. It was absolutely amazing. "If only he knew.." I muttered. I'll admit it.. I'm completely head over heals for John Egbert..