1

(Andy's POV)

"Resurrect the sun." I sing into the microphone. Jinxx runs to me and so does Jake and we all jump in time with Ashley. CC bangs his collection of drums and we all scream loudly. We then wave goodbye and run off stage. I grab a bottle of ice water and immediately rip off my shirt.

"That was amazing baby boy!" Juliet sequels in my face. I wrap my arm around her broad shoulders and throw my shirt at her chest and chuckle. I walk to Ashley and pass him and water and sit on the dirty couch next to him.

"Fuck, that was rad!" I say trying to catch my breath. He mumbles something whilst scrolling through his phone. We go on a boy's BVB holiday for 3 months and we leave tomorrow. Ashley got us a beautiful beach house that is near a field and its epic. We had a call saying we have to share it with a group of girls and we agreed, they might be nice people. They boys said yes straight away as soon as they heard 'girls' but I have Juliet; well, for now anyway.

"Baby, are you gonna miss your beautiful girlfriend." Juliet says practically pushing herself onto me. I nod slightly and look down into my lap. I can't wait to get away with the boys and no stress and no screaming fans. I do love our fans but I need this vacation so bad.

(Heidi's POV)

We are surprising Riot with a vacation to a beach house in america for 3 months. She is turning 20 and we needed to celebrate. The girls threw me an amazing party for my 21st so I wanted to do something nice back. Kendra is 19 and so is Lauren. We leave in 30 minutes because we live in the UK and we have to get to America. Riot's father was so happy when we told him we were taking her away. Riot's mother died when she gave birth to Riot and it has definitely influenced her. She has 3 older brothers and they all are fierce and feisty. Lauren moved to the UK from America when she was 12 and she loves it here. She is the life of the party and is hilarious. Kendra is from London and is super rich. She is wealthy and posh but we love her. She is a model for 'spike agency' and her mother owns a fashion line and her father works in designing range rovers. Then there's me. I am Heidi and I am normal. I have an older brother and he's a jerk. My parents aren't rich or poor and they work extremely hard. I go to the best school in the area because I love education and school in general. However, when us girls come together, we are crazy and unstoppable party animals!

"Heidi!" Kendra shouts and I run inside. I got nominated to put all of the suitcases in the car and Kendra has white leather massive and heavy designer ones which I was tempted to 'accidentally' drop in the mud. I walk in and we all look at Riot.

"It's your birthday tomorrow so were taking you to America!" Kendra shouts. Her face drops and she screams. She runs to hug he dad and we all jump into Kendra's black range rover/