Before The Quirk

-Eiko's per-
I had a pretty great childhood, I lived with my mom, my dad and my sister. Me and my sister Hinata were playing in the garden like usual, then my sister saw something in the bushes. "What is it?" I asked Hinata, "I saw something in the bushes." "Maybe it was just a racoon." I said trying to get a logical reason. "No...I heard something too." She said, "Like what?" I asked. "It sounded like...a person." "A person?" I asked. My sister walked slowly toward the bushes while I sat and watched, "Are you sure this is a good idéa sis?" "Of course it is! There is nothing to fear." "You can stay here if you want too!" She said while giving me a warm smile. "Ok.." I said, still a little bit scared, but also felt that I didn't want to leave my sister. "Wait for me Hinata!" I ran after her into the bushes, but I couldn't see her. "SIS!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" I yelled while looking around for her. Then I felt someone grabbing my shoulder, I quick turned around to see who or what it was. "Sis! Don't scare me like that!" It was just Hinata. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. But let's go back, there wasn't anyone here." She looked a bit said when she told me none was here, "Ok-" I didn't had enough time to finish the sentnence untill I hears something too, and it wasn't a racoon. "Sis you can go, I'll catch up with you.." I said without looking at her. "Ok." Hinata started to walk back to the house. "Is anyone there?" I had my eyes stuck on a special bush that I heard the noise from. I walked towards it and saw a little boy with green and black hair, freackles and kinda short. He screamed when he saw me. 'Am I really that scary?'. "Hey Why are you screaming?" "Y-youre not g-going to k-kill me?" Said the boy nervous. "Of course not! Ehy would I do that?" The boy loiked at me without saying anything, untill "Hey, where did you get that scythe from?" I looked at my had a saw a scythe 'How did that get there?'.

End of part 1.  >:3

This is my first story..pls don't hate me. Im just a smol innocent bean that likes ramen and BNHA. TwT