Epidode 8 Zenke vs Onuma

Hey guys I just want to let you know that Bleach Braves Souls 4th Anniversary is coming soon and I can't wait for it and I think the new character could be a new Aizen but let me know in the comments who it will be and also I just got a deviantart app on so if you made pictures and want to send them to me or let me know where your pictures are let me know and I might put them in the story and my gallery and let the fans know that the person who gave me this picture gets full credit and the name is TheNewHeroZenke. If my next episode is taking a while it might be because of the 4th anniversary and yes to let you all know my all time favorite character in bleach is Ulquiorra and I always support Ulquiorra and Orihime, Ulquihine forever: I will see you all later and enjoy this great battle you all have been waiting.
_______________________
Kinjako was surprised that a mer boy would not only hurt him and release Ui from his mouth but he challenged someone who couldn't be defeated. Normally when he is disrupted for enjoying his meal he would ignore it but with this kid, he is going to enjoy seeing him struggle. Zenke did a cork screw towards the giant in the air and knees him sideways in the air. The cone snail was blasted off into the forest were they can't see him.

"Ui...are you ok!?" He said to her, very concerned about her.

"My leg hurts, his poison prevents me from moving...it hurts!!!!" She cries to him. Her cries make him feel like a vile person. As something he personally enjoys a lot but hearing her cry in pain makes him feel... empathy. Empathy? He has never felt empathetic to anyone in his life, he can see it because of what happened to him.

Now wasn't the time to feel sorrowful, he rips a big leaf and bites his thumb, causing himself self to bleed. He smeared it around the leaf covering the whole top of the it in his own blood.

"Here." Ui shakes her head in disgust. "Ui if you don't take it you'll die and I won't let you die." Ui widen her eyes, his words were demanding but at the same time caring. She takes it and hesitantly eats it slowly. He pets her head giving her comfort and she leans in more to feel him warm hand.

"Ui, I hope you get a chance to fight but this freak is hard core. Leave him to me." She nods her head and runs away very fast. Little pebbles begin to shake knowing that the giant bastard still wants a fight. A tree falls down close to Zenke by his feet horizontally. The shell head came by about 1 meter close to the tree that is separating them.

"I have to admit that you pack a powerful roundhouse knee attack on me. I might as well have fun before eating my full on meal." He smirked showing his hideous jagged yellow teeth. Zenke just did his casual smile feeling like he will enjoy his first fight in this tournament.
_______________________
(Opening)

(Eruza on the left smiling then spins around and stops putting her hands forward like she wants a hug, Ui comes from above siting on the ground like a bunny while under Eruza and puts a shy smile on her face waving
at us with while blushing with embarrassment, Hitomi comes from the right and does a forward slash from her left hand and then a uppercut slash from her right hand and puts her arms under her chest smirking, and Zenke from the middle comes walking behind the girls door stops between him with his eyes close, then puts his hand on his hand on his hip and the camera zooms up at his face and then he opens his eyes then shows the title "Killing Bites Gore". Shows the sky and then Zenke walking and then licks the blood from his hands smirking, Hitomi walking in school giving some of the perverted students a huge cold shoulder then gets happy and takes a cookie and bites it with floating hearts above her head, Eruza and Ui fighting against Kaede and Den, Kaede and Eurza both past out and Den gets angry and try's to kill Ui but she keeps dodges his attacks and kicks him in the face, then shows the 4 heavenly czars Zenke, Marianna, Paiga, and Apollonius. Then Bernard smirks at Zenke, shows a lot of random hybrids fighting and killing each other, Zenke holds Hitomi's hand and they both charge to fight Bernard, Zenke pet's Ui's head while encouraging her to fight back, Zenke and Eruza are fighting Den and Kaede, then shows the total Killing Bites Gore with Zenke, Hitomi, Ui, and Eruza watching the sun rise).