Chapter 1

In a room Avni is seen sitting lifelessly on the floor near the bed crying vigorously, the only source of light in thre room is from the window which could do nothing to light up her life as the light in her life has gone far away from her! The weather outside is too stormy as if showing the storm in her life, her inner turmoil is killing her, unable to take all this she closed her eyes tightly as if trying to push away these feelings!

Tears were flowing continuosly from her eyes and she is trying hard to wipe them off and control on her emotions but by each passing moment she is failing hard in controlling her emotions. Her face is pale and her eyes werr showing her emotions pain , hurt and betrayal!

She was in a very vulnerable state her hairs are messy , her eyes are red and puffy and her kohl is smudge all over her face due to her tears, trying hard to compose herself and unable to do so as every string of patience broke she scremed her heart out and spoke -

"Why Neil? Why did you do this to me? Kyun mujhe jhuthe sapne dikhaye jab tumhe unhe todna hi tha? Kyun kiya jhutha promise ki you'll never leave me? Kyun force kiya mujhe tumse pyar karne ke liye?".. she yelled angrily and broke a vase kept near her on the table and cried her heart out !

"Please Neil, please comeback, hum dono saath mil kar iss musibat se ladengey aur hum jitenge bhi trust me. Please wapas aa jao"... he pleaded while hugging a pillow to her chest tightly and crying continuously.

"Please wapas aa jao apni Avni ke paas. Nahi reh paungi tumhare bina"...

Next scene CANADA

Neil came out of the airport , his face was emotionless an his eyes held pain, he wore his glasses to hide his red and puffy eyes and headed towards a taxi to reach some known destination . He reached his school time best friend's house who was settled in canada from a long time. He knocked on his house door only to be received by his friend Athrav who was shocked come suprised to see Neil standing infront of him as he was unaware of his arrival!!

"Neil! What a pleasant surprise. You didn't inform me about your arrival?".... he said while hugging him gladly.

"May I come in?"... Neil asked casually.

"Oops sorry!"... Athrav said meekly. He got Neil in and they settled in the living room, Athrav found Neil's behaviour to be weird and suspected something wrong with him but he didn't wanted to rush over the matter and for that he let it be untouched for। a moment. He wanted Neil to speak to him. Neil was served some snaks and coffee while they sat in a silence for what seem to be eternity when Athrav finally asked when Neil ate nothing and was just sitting idle..

"What happened?"...

"You were always right Athrav, you always tried to convince me but I never listened you. I used to say that I'll handle everything perfectly but I was wrong"... Neil said emotionally, holding tears in his eyes. Athrav sighs and just stared at him for a few moments. He understood what his friend was talking about. Still he wanted to know everything he was going through.

"You know you can share with me Neil"... Athrav said casually while placing his hand on his shoulder. He assured him that he was there to listen him, he was there to give his support to him. They were friends since childhood and Neil shares everything with him and do Athrav.

"Will you please explain me what exactly happened with you both that you had to leave everything?"... Athrav asked and Neil narrated him how there parents' came to know about there relationship and how they denied to accept it. He even told him how they were forced to leave each other and how his parents bought another alliance for him. His helplessness, his hard decision, his disability to be with Avni and everything he narrated him. Till the time he finished he was badly in tears and choked, word didn't cam out of his mouth !