Extras: Part 2

Here is the continued part of the extras. If I'm not mistaken, this should be the last of them. (Yes, I know I didn't include some characters from Class 1-A but that's because they didn't make an appearance in the story.)

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•

6. Fumikage Tokoyami

Reason for imprisonment:

Fumikagi had a rather rare reason for being arrested. He had been a spy for a neighbouring territory ruled by another King. This territory was not in great relations with the area he was meant to spy in so, as you could guess, tensions were high. After a year of his job he and his partner, Mezo Shoji, were reckless and exchanged details in an area that turned out to not be so private. After being reported, they both made an escape attempt but due to the high secuirty, neither were able to flee.

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•

7. Mezo Shoji

Reason for imprisonment:

The same reason as Kumikage. A spy mission gone astray.

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•

8. Mina Ashido

Reason for imprisonment:

Unlike everyone else's reason for arrest, Miss Mina's is quite unique. She was arrested for the assault of a high ranking officer. After an officer belittled one of her friends, our best girl retaliated by lashing out at him and breaking his nose in the process. Go girl.

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•

9. Kyoka Jiro

Reason for imprisonment:

She was arrested for noise complaints. It may seem silly in the beginning but once you take into mind that when asked by an officer to keep quiet, she simply ignored him. She wasted even jail a day before Midoriya dragged her out of a cell, trying to hold back a laugh when she explained her reason for being there. (I'm sorry, she's so well mannered that I can't think of anything for her.)

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•

10. Tsuyu Asui

Reason for imprisonment:

Was not imprisoned but actually joined Izuku when he was helping another escape. Due to her polite and caring nature, she helped him get through castle undetected and was offered a spot in their group, which she obviously accepted.

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•   

11: Shoto Todoroki

Reason for imprisonment:

Like Tsuyu and Izuku, he was not actually imprisoned. After he decided he no longer wanted anything to do with his father he joined Izuku. To his father's perspective, it seemed as if Shoto had vanished off the face of the earth when in reality, he was helping Izuku and Toshinori conduct rescue mission from the relative safety of their hideout in the woods.

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•

12. Katsuki Bakugou

Reason for imprisonment:

As you all know, he was arrested for theft. He stole bread that scoundrel. For further information, the type of bread was wheat bread. It's the olden days. Did you expect me to say cinnamon spice?

•-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-•

13. Eijiro Kirishima

Reason for imprisonment:

Our best boy was arrested on the account of assault, or in other words, being too good of a boy. When Kirishima was on his way home he saw a group of bullies who were attacking a much younger kid. He rushed in to defend the child but the decision ultimately ended up causing a physical altercation with the boys. Kirishima, wanting to defend others as well as his manliness, fought back and won, though he would agree with you that he let his anger carry him to far. He left the boys bloodied and bruised. It didn't surprise him in the least when one of the boys ran away and came back with an officer who took him into custody, not without him fighting tooth and nail though. And if one thing was for certain, people did not want Kirishima to fight with his teeth.