Going out

Fell goth POV

Rurik has done it again gone off with some girl. I was packing my things and getting the hell out of here. The original death will let me stay with him until they fine my family.

As I grab my things I teleport to the original reaper house he let me in and hug me I didn't hug back I'm to upset and he knows that. I went to my room and slam the door and cry myself to sleep.

Original death POV

I was upset so I told my Geno I be out for awhile and she said don't get ur self hurt and I just nodded.

As I walked I found where rurik was I opened the door to the clubhouse and walked straight to him as the girl's ran off.

What's the big idea huh as my deadly aura went around as everyone ran out some stay to see what will happen.

Rurik POV

I looked up at the pissed off original death as he had his deadly aura going around I looked down and just waited.

But as I waited he turned his back to me and said. Maybe I should let the fell reaper do this but the way fell goth is going she might not make it.

What tell me where she is. !

No can do make a promise to me first as I see the magic in his hand. I sighs and said fine

The promise is to never cheat on fell goth if u do ur soul belong to me. He said I deserve this so I shake his hand. And we left to see fell goth.

Fell goth POV

I was about to get up but everything was getting dizzy so I lay back down and I hear footsteps coming to my room then they teleport into my room.

Rurik ran to me and I hugged him tightly crying my eyes out.

Rurik told me he made a deal with the original death I smiled and kissed him I pulled Rurik on top off me we made out.

Original Geno POV

My beloved husband teleport down to me knowing that the two love birds upstairs are having fun. I giggled at how blue he was.

Reaper you alright there he just nodded and kisses me deeply. Ew mummy daddy gross I hear raven and goth.

I smirked at reaper and we kissed again in front off our kids. They ran off to play with there friends.

Original goth POV

When me and raven got out off the house we see palette and his friend walking to us he hugged me while I was blushing as raven giggled at me.

As Palette let me go I was a blushing mess as palette told cray that this is my sister raven and is really nice cray was blushing and so was raven.

As the two hang out I hanged out with Palette and we talked and got ice cream and sat down and talked.

Fell goth POV

After the little fun me and my beloved had I went into the shower and I felt a little wired my echo belly was not going away I looked down and see two little soul's I screamed as Rurik ran in and seen me cry.

I was hiding my belly but he walked over and removed my arms as he seen two soul's floating around he smiled and hugged me.

I just hugged back and he said thank you for being the one carrying my children.

Rurik helped me up and help me get dressed into a night gown.

As I went downstairs I seen Geno and reaper look worried I smiled and show them they where happy.

Rurik POV

I finally have a family now I can't believe I did that to the one I love but now that I made a deal with death I won't every fall around. I was holding onto my beloved and walking to go to get some food to eat goth was helping me and I smiled.

After the food shopping gothy went to the cloths store as I walked in the girl try so hard to make me talk to her but I refused to I help my beloved gothy and she smiled.

After she put on the dress she open the door I was blushing green and orange. Wow your sexy and hot gothy.

She blushed and I see the little baby bump I put my hand on her belly and rubbing the baby bump. We both smiled and she went back in to changed. We went to the checkout and the lady said who the father.

I told her to back off this is my future wife the bunny just looked shocked and just looked angry I grab gothy hand and we both left.

Original reaper POV

I followed them and I noticed that the girl bunny was death looking at gothy as I went up to her and told her that they are making deals with the devil. She ran back into her shop I just smirked she will leave them alone now.

As I was walking I found the store what Geno wanted I went in and grab what she told me I kinda feel embarrassed as I got the pregnant test the lady looked at me and I gave her death look and she hurried up.

I walked into the fell and the pregnancy test fell out I was blushing mess as Rurik just smirked at me. Give me that and he did I put it away and teleport away.

Rurik POV

I chuckled at how reaper buy a pregnancy test for his wife. Fell goth said I think Geno might be pregnant that's why she asked him to go and buy it for her.

As I nodded we went back to my house but this house was in the middle off the woods where there was a house fell goth loved it and sat on the bed I lay with her hold her belly and rubbing it.

We both fell asleep.