-10-

Ariana's POV

"I can't believe you Luke! I trusted you! I thought you loved me!" I yelled and I rolled my eyes as tears fell down my cheeks.

"You kissed her Luke! Is she better than me?! I loved you for so long and you did this!" I yelled at him crying and I felt him get close to me backing away from him scared.

"Come on Ari. You know you can forgive me." Lukey told me. "No! I can't! Just get out of my life!" I yelled. "Fine! We're done!" He yelled at me and he left the house slamming the door loud and drove away.

Darcy's POV

I heard my mummy cry and I grabbed Elena's hand walking downstairs. "Mummy?" I called for her and I found her crying into her hands and I pouted. First my dad left her and now Luke. Now El doesn't have a dad and neither do I.

"I loved him." I heard her whisper to herself as she cried.

Elena's POV

I walked up to my mummy and pouted. "Mummy uppy." She smiled and pulled me close to her chest crying.

Luke's POV

I was meeting fans and they started asking me about Ari. "What do you miss about Ari?" "Just everything. The way we cuddle. Her wavy hair. Our little dates and her smile. I wish I never broke her. I miss her. I love the fam and the concerts but sometimes I want to go back to Ari." I felt tears in my eyes and I ran home running to my bathroom grabbing my razor cutting. "I'm such an idiot!" I yelled and threw the razor at the wall as I ran a hand through my hair crying. "I miss you Ari." I went to Twitter as I saw more hate for being with her. I don't have to deal with hate anymore. We broke up.

I bit my lip and tweeted something but I couldn't see what I was typing as I put down my phone and I broke down in tears crying in my hands. "I want us back Ari." I kept on crying in my hands not noticing it was past 12.

Ariana's POV

I saw Luke's tweet and I cried in my hands breaking down in tears. "Lukey" I cried his name and I whispered knowing that he's never coming back home and I just cried at the thought of that.

I miss you Luke. I love you so much. I hope that soon I will see you. I know this year is almost done and I can't wait to spend more years with you. I love you 😍❤️😘☺️💖

I bit my lip as I laid in bed cuddling with the little stuffed penguin Lukey got me when I turned 18. In now 19 and he is still 19.

"I miss you Luke. Please come back home" I fell asleep with tear stains on my cheeks holding Penelope my penguin close to my chest.