CHAPTER 19: RESCUE MISSION

Tzuyu's POV

"Momo unnie!!!"

I ran off to her collapsed body and immediately craddle her on my lap. Her fluttering eyes were and heavy breathing were giving ominous sign that she was about to faint.

No..... this is too cruel!!

"This is too much!!"

"You girls are so weak. Fine! I expect you to be early by tomorrow morning." She crossed and gave a stern look at me before leaving out the front door.

"Water.... water...... I need some water....." Momo struggle to mutter even a single word.

I cried right then and there as Momo's exhaustion was through the roof. All of the members dropped down to the floor around us as one by one give us a warm and yet sad embrace.

Chaeyoung quickly ran to her bag and began to rummage it as the other members tried to cool Momo off by fanning her. This too much for her, for us, we were never work to the bone like this.

This is too much!

"Here, Jaebum oppa happens to run by and gave us some water amidst his training." I quickly grab hold of Chaeyoung's bottle and opened it to let Momo drink properly.

Jeongyeon stood up furiously as she about to throw a tantrum."I can't take it anymore! We literally spend the entire day doing nothing but rehearsing the same choreograph over and over again! This is outrageous!"

"Jeongyeon.... we need to calm down first.... nothing good can ever be achieved if we throw our anger out in the open." Sana tried to comfort her by hugging her waist and rest her head on her shoulders.

At last, Jeongyeon broke down, "I can't stand it, we've been working for three months without any rest and we have to keep up the facade of dating someone because of some bullshit reason that the CEO want."Jeongyeon dropped down on her knees with tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Fuck this shit, I'm quitting."  That statement shook all of us.

"Jeongyeon..... what are you saying??" Jihyo gasped.

"I said I'm quitting.... this hell hole never ends..... What's the point of working under someone who drains your emotions as much as they drain your energy......" Jeongyeon said.

Jihyo took a step forward towards her crying figures, moving with tears of her own. "Unnie~ Don't say something like that.... we are family.... and family stick together."

Jihy hugged her from behind, sobbing amongst the pain that their bodies have endured. I can't help but to feel guilty, guilty that I am probably the one who made this all happen.

Ren backed me up into a corner where his putting my unnies misery to his advantage. And I have to admit it, it's working quite well on his part.

At the corner of my eye, I can see Momo's hand reaching out to me. I quickly grasp it and look down on her tired figure.

"I know what you are thinking Tzuyu..... This is not your fault.... Don't turn yourself in for us." Momo muster up a small smile.

"I know...."

*****

Yugyeom's POV

Bambam and I walked the back alleyway to try and avoid their bodyguards. The other members were safely back in their dorms but me and Bambam just so happen to sneak out of the agency.

"Gosh, it's been tough for the past few months." Bambam groaned.

"Not as tough as TWICE though... They have to endure a lot...."