At Vidcon

Okay Side Note! I have never been to Vidcon. I don't know what its like. What you do, What you see, or anything. Keep that in mind!!

Your POV

All day I was waiting for the meet and greet. I really wanted to see Jack again. I don't know why. To take my mind off of everything I went to get some merchandise from some other youtubers I liked. But no matter what I did, I couldn't stop thinking about Jack. ~Was I getting a small crush on Jack?~ I thought to myself. I heard my stomach grumble, so I went to get something to eat at (F/R) (Your Favorite Restaurant). Luckily they had it there at Vidcon.

Jack's POV

I was really excited to start the meet and greet. We only had an hour to prepare so I decided to help set everything up, Since I've been here before. I love meeting fans. Most of them give me gifts, like (Y/N) did. Then it hit me, I started thinking about (Y/N) again. She was really cute with her (E/C) (Eye Color) colored eyes, I could stare in for days. She was just all out adorable. I think I'm starting to like (Y/N). 

~Time Skip~

The meet and greet was finished. So I sat in my chair an waited until the meet and greet started.

Your POV

I was done eating. I look at the time and its almost time for the meet and greet. I leave the restaurant and start walking to the meet and greet. I'm so delighted to see Jack again. I wait in line as the scan my card so I can get in. I wait in another line so I can meet Jack, Mark, and Felix. I always thought Jack and Mark would be perfect together as a couple (SEPTIPLIER AWAY! Sorry XD). I'm almost the front of the line! I get to see them again!

"(Y/N)!!!" I hear Jack almost scream. I also quietly hear Mark say something. I was probably about the food in the gifts I made them. "Jack!!!" I say back cheerfully. I finally give Jack and Mark their gifts. Jack then puts the gifts on a table and runs right back to me. Jack gives me a hug and I hug back. Wow... Jack has the most warmest, happiest, little hug. Its really nice. Jack and I break from our hug and Felix walks over and says "Where's my gift?". I reply "Oh sorry I didn't get you one, You'll have to share with Mark then". Mark glares his face towards me with a "You wouldn't dare" expression. I take a marker on a table and write on the paper bag " To Mark and Felix". Then I take Jack's bag and write "To Jack" and add a little heart on the side of the letters. I give the bags back to Jack and Mark. Jack looks at the bag and blushes a little.

Jack's POV

(Y/N) gives me back my gift and I look on what she wrote on it. It said "To Jack" and she added a little heart. I look at Mark and Felix's bag and see she didn't put a heart on their bag. I blushes a little. I look back at (Y/N) and say "Why don't we all get a picture before (Y/N) leaves". Then everyone joins in the picture and smiles. Well not everyone. Mark and Felix looked angry at each other. (Y/N) says good-bye, then we all say good-bye. She leaves. I feel really sad she had to go. I try to get (Y/N) off of my brain and put on a happy smile to greet other fans.

Your POV

I get my picture of me and the guys. Jack put his arm around me and smiled at the camera. Mark and Felix are just staring at each other angrily. I took the photo and left Vidcon. I will really miss Jack. He was so nice and friendly. Then I remembered. I put my phone number in the gift bags. I really hope they text me.

Hey Guys! I really like how this story is going so far. I thought it would be crap, but I'm slowly making my stories better every chapter. Fun fact about me: I have 7 celebrity crushes. They are Jack Met, Ryan Met, Adam Met <------(these people are from a band called AJR i recommend it) Markiplier and Jacksepticeye, Bryan Dechart <----From detroit become human, and TOM HOLLAND. Anyways Thanks for reading my book. I would really enjoy reading your comments.

Bye Ya'll ~ FakeMarkimoo